Thread: Searching on racing junk ads

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Searching on racing junk ads

Recently I noticed that the search capabilities of this site has changed. When you use to search for a certain item it always came up new listings first, but now on my stuff it has a new section where you chose Score, new to old etc. On my area it has the Score as the default search perameter. My question is is there a way to change this default? I have been a club member on this site for a lot of years and have sold a lot of items and have always paid the required fee and have never received any type SCORE. Have I missed doing something? Thanks for any input.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I caught that a ways back, I looked everywhere in my setting but could not find a way to change it if you are just using the search box on the upper right. If you go to the "search" tab and use that search you can change it in that section.
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    The advanced search section had sucked for a long time. I use to use it a lot looking for a trailer, but it's pretty much useless now.