HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Love it... awesome gasser/hauler.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Back in the mid sixties i bought a Dodge stub nose 1 1/2 ton with a 318 worn out motor $300.00, i rebuilt the motor and did the same thing, i hauled my 56 Blown T'bird on it, it was bitch in those days to winch it up by hand on the truck, but i really liked it. But moved to SC, BJ's town and sold it. I sometimes wish i had another. Heck it got better gas milage with the electric 2 speed rearend than my duelly does today.

Zip.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    What year was that Dodge, Zip ?
    I really want to do a Dodge COE on late model chassis/drivetrain. So many cool combos one could come up with.

Check these out.;

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22D...GJDSigKJi4C4DA
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

If i remember correctly it was 1962 could have been earlier, kinda looks like the white COE with yellow trim in the group. I bought it from a construcetion company in Elgin Il. where they had it parked due to oil usage. what's even funnier when i got the engine out and pulled it apart one of the main caps was cracked in half. Haa not a problem i v'ed out about a 1/4" bolted it back on and stick welded it with Nyrod (nickle rod) I didn't touch the bearing surface with the weld. Dogone thing helt 50lbs oil pressure and ran like a champ. When i moved to Anderson SC in 1968, i finished flooring it and went to sears and bought a canvas cover, built a constoga cover fram with 1 1/2" conduct, put the canvas on it and moved my furniture from Elgin Il. to SC, then sold the truck for $1500.00, it was still running good when i moved back to Il in 1970. It did have big tires i think 20", i never touched the frame, it was a 4 speed with 2 speed rearend.

Zip.