10 reasons to NOT vote for Mitt Romney...

Old 07-23-2012, 06:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default 10 reasons to NOT vote for Mitt Romney...

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting’s #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. ( How boring is that?)

4. Can’t speak in a fake, southern, ” black preacher voice ” when up at the podium.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School . . . and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today’s America?

7. Represents an America of “yesterday”, where people believed in God, went to Church, didn’t screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons …. and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that “choice” alone has prompted America’s scorn.

9. Oh yes . . . he’s a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally responsible, charitable, self-reliant, and honest. Compare Romney’s Mormonism with the rhetoric of Jeremiah Wright.

10. And one more point . . . pundits say because of his wealth, he can’t relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that’s because he made that money HIMSELF . . . as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn’t understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you un-relatable and offensive to Americans.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:40 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

It's sad when a person has reached " success in life" he is now out of touch or a failure.

I use to not have much faith in our government, but sadly after the last election I realized this country is run by the people that voted for the idiot we have today. McCain and Palin, I agree were not a good choice for the republican party, but would have been a lot better than what we ended up with. O and Joe, what a joke and it's costing us more every hour they are in office.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:55 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well # 6 blew it for me!! lol
Old 07-24-2012, 05:18 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Well, i take the john wayne stance on this guy, if he said he would guard my left flank, i would send some one over to make sure he was there.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

And that is EXACTLY what we Americans MUST DO. We WILL hold Mitt ACCOUNTABLE for every decision he makes. There are NO FREE PASSES any more. NEVER. PRIORITY ONE is getting this dictator out of OUR White House !
Old 07-24-2012, 08:40 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
well # 6 blew it for me!! lol
lol.

Maybe he should spend a long weekend in AL. while he's on his campaign trail. One weekend could possibly change 2,3,4,5,6, and 8!!!!!! then Americans could (#10) relate to him! LOL!! :wink:
Old 07-25-2012, 05:43 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hell yeah, we will turn him into a REAL american.and after he comes down or sobers up he find out what in the hell hes been missing! lol