crazytaz259

Old 07-19-2012, 04:33 AM
truk41
SHOW GUEST

Default crazytaz259

I just want to let everyone know about crazytaz259 this guy is the worst of the worst scammer liar and all around dishonest person he acts like he so religous and kind to people i think he would scam his own mother he has two ads on rj 2643615 and 2662498 if you do business with him you will be sorry call me at 630-400-2733 and i will tell you the whole story his name is curtis townsend from cartervilles georgia dont deal with this guy or you will be screwed bad he got me for about 20,000 because i was stupid and trusted him
Old 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default $20,000???

How could anyone get taken for $20,000 Online? No One does that kinda business unless its face to face! If you did I can Guarentee your SOL on getting a refund..JMO
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 PM
truk41
SHOW GUEST

Default crazy taz 259

i take full reponsibilty for being so stupid when i got the car it looked allright but when the engine turned out to be no good the trans was no good and worst of all the chassis was bad when i had it looked at to be certified the nhra inspector sonic tested it to find out the tubes were too thin so with having the engine and trans rebuilt and the whole chassis and cage done and also the rear axle tubes were bent along with the ring gear missing teeth and the axles having twisted splines i had alot of money into it especially trading him a 25,000 car for this piece of junk. Im not posting this to look for sympathy im posting this to stop somebody else from getting screwed by this guy he acts like the nicest guy in the world and this is what he does im not the only one he has done this too if anybody else has any dealing with this guy please call me 630-400-2733