Att: Ron Owens " Wally Parks" Bowling Green KY

Old 06-13-2012, 07:53 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Att: Ron Owens " Wally Parks" Bowling Green KY

Hey Ron I am posting this for you and anyone else in the area that might want to attend this weekend in Bowling Green Ky.
I got a few Buddies heading up there one is a 55 gasser green " Night stalker" owned by Greg Porter and the other is Jermey Pearce with his newly Built 57 Ford Gasser...both good friends of mine for years and live local...Stop by and say hello to them this weekend if your close...I might make the drive myself, just got so much to do..might have My Nova sold and we upgrading the chassis a little beforehand so I am hustling..I am moving on.

I will post a Vid of the "Nightstalker" 55 gasser in a little bit...orginal gasser car ( Body and most orginal inside tin work, dash etc..) he is running a 18 degree 421 stroker and a Jerico 4 speed...he turns it 9,000 plus when banging gears...pretty cool

http://visitbgky.com/events/detail/h...t-rod-reunion/

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-13-2012, 08:30 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks B sounds like a great time i will have to see if i can get out of a prior
engagement . i will shoot you a pm and let you know thanks buddy.