race pumps

Old 05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default race pumps

anybody using one of these piston pumps for small/big chevy. or know any good or bad things about them. thinking of trying.
Kris
Old 05-09-2012, 06:28 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default race pumps

I have never seen one at a race track.

I have seen some on RACING JUNK for sale by individuals.

I don't see how they can do what they say they will. JMO.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:00 PM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

apologize for the slow response. i was thinking of running one on my FED so i can get rid of the battery. for what they cost i dont think i want to go down that trial/error road.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
joe2412
JOURNEYMAN

the race pump fuel pumps are awsome they work and work hard for ya i use nothing but on all my motors and i run alky just by a good regulator to handle the flow and volume! just some info for ya my machine shop and i put together a 540 on strait up 93 octane with a nickerson carb dynoed at nickerson's first shot 587 horse and 512 ftlb 4800 degreed the cam to rpm side egt was lean alittle threw a jet change at it went for another pull bingo 610 hp and 530 ftlb torque all on a race pump fuel pump now thats gettin it my machinst made nickerson a beliver he now sells them i think that should answer some mystery about the product good luck with what ever you do joe g 8)