Robert Parke,slickgq,HPs racing .BEWARE HE IS A SCAMER

Old 04-27-2012, 02:51 PM
OZZMOSYS
SHOW GUEST

Default Robert Parke,slickgq,HPs racing .BEWARE HE IS A SCAMER

http://www.racingjunk.com/Ignition-S...-ignition.html
I bought one of the 7531 boxes & my buddy bought the other.My buddy picks his up tomorrow on 4-27-12. Igot mine on 4-24-12. To make a long story as short as possible here is the paypal despute with my complaint then his answer back. What a clown.
4/25/2012 17:49 PDT - Buyer: The add on racing junk says 2 new MSD 7531 ignition boxes for sale. The picture shows original msd boxes,install instuctions,stickers & warranty card everything that is suposed to come with a brand new set up except i didnt see the software disk. I spoke to the seller on the phone & asked if i get what is in the picture and also said i didnt see the software disk. He said yes i get what is in the pic and the software disk also.I said ok.I asked if the msd 7531 was ever used he said no both boxes are brand new only out of the box for pictures.We spoke of price and shipping & I agreed to purchase a brand new never used MSD 7531 Ignition box.When i picked up the package from the post office I noticed the box was alot smaller than the original MSD box. As i opened the package there is an overwelming strong burt electrical smell. There was no install instructions, warranty card, stickers or original packaging. The MSD box itself, upon inspection,on all 4 mounting holes have scuff marks in the annodized coating from screws being used to mount the box. It also had marks on the back of the box from rubber vibration mounts. None of these marks should be there if this unit is new and never used. From the strong odor, it is probable that this box is not only used, but burnt out and in a non-working condition. It is for these reasons that I do not ever purchase used electrical equipment. I have had many conversations and text messages with Rob, the seller, trying to resolve this issue. He is being very unreasonable and unprofessional.One minute he says hell give me a full refund next minute its no .Then its if there are any marks from it being mounted I mounted it and he is not giving me my money back I have all of the text messages and pictures of the damage to the mounting area to prove its been mounted. I would like my money refunded immediately and I would like to return this unit to the seller due to misrepresentation in his add of this MSD box being new never used
Old 04-27-2012, 02:52 PM
OZZMOSYS
SHOW GUEST

his responce:
4/25/2012 19:13 PDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
4/25/2012 19:13 PDT - Seller: First of all the person I am dealing with is Chris , who does not have a pay pal account and has to use ( my wifes paypal account)account. The reason for this is because he buys items and dismantles them for his benefit then expects claims to refund his money. Anyways the deal was for one brand new MSD 7531 which Chris received , Our transaction transpired over the phone and he did not wish to pay the additional shipping charges for larger box. Also the Box was inspected by MSD before it left its facility and was in nes working order. The Box came with everything described except original box and stickers which i explained to him when he received it that was what he agreed to. When Chris called me he was very aggresive and even threatened to ring my neck. He indicated that the box was used, perfect scam artist. I told him through many recorded transactions to return it, but he refused. He said he is a very well known person with MSD and he was going to send it for inspection. I challenged him to do so and our conversation ended. The following day he called and asked for his money back, I explained to him upon receiving the unit and after full inspection of the unit from MSD i will refund all his money. I am sending it back to MSD to take apart to see if the box was opened or used and I will include any and all documentation of what is found. If the seal inside was broken He will not recieve a refund which was explained to him. Chris indicated to me that he had many MSD boxes so this led to believe that his ignorance in installing the unit is what caused this problem. Everything was sealed which he indicated to me in an e-mail, so he got what he was expecting. The box was never installed unless he installed it. I have many text messages from this irritating issue.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:58 PM
OZZMOSYS
SHOW GUEST

I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM WITH BUYING OR SELLING USING PAYPAL & 100% POSITIVE FEED BACK ON OVER 100 DEALS ON EBAY. This guy is a real clown. All of the wires are new never used & the mounting hardware is new and i a sealed bag but the box is toast. Please BEWARE.He is also selling this:
http://www.racingjunk.com/Rear-Ends/...h-rearend.html
DONT DO IT.
I will keep everyone informed
Old 05-29-2012, 03:15 PM
RobbG
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by OZZMOSYS
I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM WITH BUYING OR SELLING USING PAYPAL & 100% POSITIVE FEED BACK ON OVER 100 DEALS ON EBAY. This guy is a real clown. All of the wires are new never used & the mounting hardware is new and i a sealed bag but the box is toast. Please BEWARE.He is also selling this:
http://www.racingjunk.com/Rear-Ends/...h-rearend.html
DONT DO IT.
I will keep everyone informed
X 2 This guy used to work at MSD, and still has buddies working there. Probably grabbing burnt up boxes, and passing them off as new. When he was confronted about the mounting points on the box being marked from the screws, he said to send them back and he can have them switched over. Then tells me to send it back to MSD and they will warranty it?? Supposed to be brand new?? What a clown! Stay away, pure scammer!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:32 PM
OZZMOSYS
SHOW GUEST

Default HES TRYING TO SELL THEM AGAIN.HE IS SUCH A LIER

http://www.racingjunk.com/Ignition-S...-IGNITION.html

DONT BUY THESES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 08:12 PM
slickgq
SHOW GUEST

What a loser !! anyways let this moron talk as much trash as he wishes. For your information the boxes sold along time ago with happy customers. I will be more than happy to have the recieving customers reply about the condition of their items they recieved. Nice try idiot for trying to slander my account. Get a job and a life and most importantly get your own paypal account instead of using your girlfriends account . PURE LOSER !!! Probably dont even have credit. Your the clown for saying what you recieved was used. You claim to have been a high roller at MSD and that many people know your name there, HAHA lol they know nothing of you. GET A LIFE. ITS funny how you called me to thank me for your return and apologized for the inconvenience and now you want to talk shit. Im done with this after this post, I have better things to do.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Thank you for coming on here and telling your side :!: Was the boxes used :?:

Mark
Old 07-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X2 Mark... Slickgq: were the boxes ever used? Specifically was the box sold to ozzmosys used... could it have ever been used?

Buyer claims it is burnt & smells like it too... unusable but sold as new.

Seller claims buyer dismantled it for "for his benefit", makes a claim, then expects refund... is that correct?

What exactly would be the "benefit" of paying for it, making a false claim, spending weeks arguing back & forth, & then MAYBE getting a refund? That sounds like a losing way to get ahead IMHO.... a lot of work for ZERO return. I think ROBBING A BANK would be easier & faster.

Not taking sides here; but I think there must be more to the story than the buyer dismantled it to try & get a refund from pay-pal???
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM
slickgq
SHOW GUEST

To rigsby , the boxes were new, when you buy a new TV or electrical device and it comes out of the box it has a distinct smell. Each electronic device is tested before it leaves any factory and QC stickers are appiled. My point was simple, if you buy a ignition system that has a couple of scratches and I mean small scratches that were not visible unless a magnifying glass was being used. No big deal in my book. This dude indicated they were burnt up and in used condition. Its amazing, why not put them on your car and see that there was no concern or reason for sending them back. I even discounted the purchase price to that dude. Some people are hard to please!! I guess most of the people on this site are looking for the give away deals !! Those boxes retail for over 850.00 , what a huge savings. The boxes sold used are still carrying a 600 plus price tag. Employee price on those are 500.00. Everything i sold online was exactly as it was pictured. I even went as far as asking any buyers to ask any questions and request all pictures of items before sending them away, just so the buyers were comfortable with their purchase. If I was a scammer like this dude indicated then i would of run with his cash and been done with it. I handled it as a professional, I asked what his complaints were and indicated that if he was not fully happy I would make the transaction right , that was until he started threatening me. How funny that was!! This dude has no idea anything about me and what kind of huge problem he would have trying to get his way with me. Talk is cheap and he is 1000 miles away and likes running his mouth , Oh well I returned his cash and sold the units to other very happy customers. My point has been made. I dont have time to repond to everyone here and Im not looking for any pen pal's so hopefully this answers everybody's curious questions. This maybe my last time here to try and sell anything, to much B.S.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks slickgq. Not trying to pester you on this, just was curious why a man would go to such levels w/ little return on his efforts. Anyways, it sounds like you refunded him & it is all good.