how do i get sponsers for paint and parts
Old 04-23-2012, 05:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: sponsors

Originally Posted by jcp337
how do i get sponsers for paint and parts

huuuuhhh transform into Pamela Anderson....you might get your entry fee Paid.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-23-2012, 06:57 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I dont think being pamela anderson would even get you entry fees these days.....she's lookin pretty rough .. :P
Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I dont think being pamela anderson would even get you entry fees these days.....she's lookin pretty rough .. :P
lmao.......... :P
Old 04-23-2012, 08:09 PM
jcp337
SHOW GUEST

i see all these cars that i race against that say paint sponsered by a buisness. thats what i am looking for
Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Yeah ya got a point...lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Any kind of 'sponsorship' is a business 'partnership'. Your potential 'sponsor' will want to know what and will EXPECT a 'return' on his investment. YOUR job is to present an attractive 'business name exposure' package that does just that.

Best way is to approach your potential sponsor and ask them how you two could work together to get what you each want out of a sponsorship deal. If you make promises to show the car at local car shows or at the sponsors establishment, etc., YOU BETTER KEEP THOSE PROMISES and then some !

If you are wanting a paint job, I'd keep your request at a very BASIC color/design until you can show through a full season of racing/showing, that you will keep up your end of the deal and just MAYBE they will spring for a more showy paint job for NEXT season.

Remember that custom paint jobs can run into the several THOUSANDS of dollars.And that equates into a TON of work and TIME by the paint shop.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:00 PM
wrightway
SENIOR BUILDER

i see all these cars that i race against that say paint sponsered by a buisness. thats what i am looking for
I bet they had a relationship with that shop long before getting a free paint job
Old 04-24-2012, 02:56 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wrightway
I bet they had a relationship with that shop long before getting a free paint job
X2.... most racers been dealing with the names on the side of their cars long before they even had a sponsorship from them.... which brings me to my point why a company would give ya one.... loyalty
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Exposure, reputation, attitude and how you represent yourself on and off the track go along way. We have been very fortunate to meet some great people traveling and racing that we are proud to use their products and display their company's name.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -