Anyone seen 'Scooter' lately ?

Old 04-18-2012, 03:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Anyone seen 'Scooter' lately ?

I'm thinking he's busy doing archery shows and such......
Old 04-19-2012, 04:23 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ive been wondering about him myself.i sent him a pm awhile back but havent heard from him.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I talked to him about a month ago, I do know that he was heading to the Caymen Islands at the end of March. Maybe he decided to stay!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hello my RJ bretheren!!

What can I say- I have been a slacker big-time. I feel badly that I have not been in touch with you guys... but the one thing I love about us friends is that we can always pick up right where we left off. I am sorry. I am a better friend than I have been lately I promise. Man, I bet I missed a lot around here. I went to the Little Cayman Islands & have not been quite the same since. It changed me some. I can't seem to adjust back to Oregon... the rain. I saw a place I could live the rest of my life on. No taxes, no politics, no race bias, no clocks, no worries. Every day was 80, the water was 80. 150 people live there... not one of them has stress or worried about what was on the news. I went from working my arse off to 100% CHECKED OUT. I gotta get back to normal somehow.

My Chevelle sits in the shop all dusty w/ a dead battery. I bought a couple of dirt bikes, but haven't even ridden them yet. My instinct to enjoy hobbies & be aggressive in sales is lower than usual. What the hell is my problem??? Anyways, I really hope you guys are okay. Chris, I still have your gaskets- I have forgotten more times than i can remember to get them to you. Still got the 2nd gen Camaro? DD: you okay? Hows things going in your life? I hope you are well. Outlaw, I am glad you are hanging out here still. That put a smile on my face. I see you PM's, but I have not opened them yet. I will stay in touch. I did put a note on a 67 Malibu the other day some old person has in a car port I found the other day... she is a 2spd/283 car... total virgin, bone stock, unchanged. It was tagged last in 2002. I will see if he calls me back.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Nice to see you back Scooter and yes I still have the Camaro!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harb- I thought about you yesterday when I saw a perfect 76 TA 455/ 4speed car on craigs list... it was a survivor in awesome shape... had a factory 8 track in it... the car was immaculate w/ low miles. Nice car. Guy wants to much for it though... ridiculously high priced... but it was your kind of car for sure.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome back Scooter :!:

Mark
Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Good to see ya back scooter!!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

We were getting DD ready to fire up the short bus and come looking for you!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome home to the total insanity that is America today !

You have no energy cuz you were able to totally decompress ! I'm glad you were able to do that, Scoot ! It does one good to experience a slower life style once in a while....

All's well here, am moving into the Gearhead Motel at the end of the month. I'll be happy with my shop right outside the door. I'm planning to run the September Silver State Classic this year. Have a bunch of local car buds who are gonna join me for the weekend. Will be kick butt good time. My brother will be in my right seat telling me which way to go !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -