TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Good stuff.....

http://www.movieguide.org/articles/m...ntroversy.html

I've seen 'Fireproof' EXCELLENT movie.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well i agree with mr. kirk. i think he is dead on.i do not believe all this crap has gone on for as long as it has. i miss the old days when if you were queer you kept it to yourself.my mom loved rock hudson, my dad said he is queer, i quess just to make my mom mad. but when it broke that he was really queer my dad rubbed it in and my mom lost all her liking for him sayiong that he was not a real man and was un natural.and going against god.why should i have to except the queers and any one i dont like just because the gov. says i should. i would have to rent my renter property to them even tho i dont want to or face a lawsuit.i rather burn it down than be told i HAVE TO rent to a part of society that i dont believe in or want to be around.i have a nephew that is that way. he is not to come around me for any reason. he flawnts it like its his badge of honor. i will not stand to be around him. i pray that he doesnt show up at my door.i do not want to go to prison.ive been called a bigot, racist and a hatemonger. quess what, i quess i am. but society made me this way. when things started to change back in the late 80s. i saw that we were moving away from what was exceptable from when i was growing up. i didnt like what i saw. and it was because i was being told i have to except people that i did not like or believe in .and i do know some about not being excepted by society. back in the late 60s and early 70s. i had long hair beard and earrings.i was a typical biker.i turned down a chance to work for at&t. my uncle was a district manger in il.and got alot of family jobs.my cousin and her husband both went to work for them in the mid 70s and retired a few yrs ago. they make more on retirement than i made in 3 yrs of working with my hands. but then i didnt want to cut my hair or conform to what society says it should be. i paid the price and didnt complain. i knew what was going on. i still look and believe the same now as i did then. and i have no regrets. queers and others should know and except that we or society will not except them so forget about it and go on.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:36 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Here's the deal . . I don't give a tinker's damn whether you're a Hetrosexual, a Homosexual, a Bisexual or screw small animals . . . whether you're a Baptist, a Muslim, Bhuddist or Catholic, or no religion at all, Pro-Life or Pro-Choice . . .

But don't ask me to help you pay for it through my taxes or insurance premiums, or consider you something special because you choose to do something I probably wouldn't do. 90% of the sh*t that's being debated is nothing more than a bunch of liberals wanting the public to pay for their kinky habits or help them recover from same . . The other 10% is a bunch of hard right anti abortionists wanting something the federal government shouldn't pay for, outlawed completely.

What one, two, three people (or a whole crowd) do in their bedrooms isn't anyone's business but theirs, just don't ask the taxpayers of this country to pay for it, the Health issues you get from it, or the offspring (often severely disabled) that comes from it . . .

And if you wanta screw ground squirrels, that's between you and PETA, leave me out of it!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with everything most said on this page. As far as taxes and what not. And also on being forced to rent to someone you think will be a bad renter. It is not fair for the Gov't to force their hand there.I'll go out on a limb and post my opinion. This is strictly my opinion.I am not calling anyone else wrong or trying to change minds.

First off:

Do I agree with homosexuality?- NO

Do I think they were born that way?-NO

Second: God says to love your neighbors. He didnt say to love them only if you agree with their lifestyle. He didnt say to love them only if they are of the same belief/faith/denomination as you. He just said to love them. NOW,here is the catch:what is the Biblical definition of love? What did God mean for us to do when He said to love "them"? Biblical love is wanting what is best for someone.Period. What is the best thing that could happen to a homosexual? That they get saved and leave that life behind them. Our responsibility is to show homosexuals the Love of God and pray for their salvation.

We have done alot of work for homosexual couples,male and female. I dont agree with what they do,but their money is green and will pay my bills just the same as anyone elses. We treat them with the same respect as anyone else who is kind enough to hire us,we want their repeat business. Homosexuals do catch a lot of trouble for their choices sometimes. I'm not saying I got their back,but they do not deserve any undue hatred because the sin they are wrapped up in is worse than what "I" do. God does not acknowledge degrees of sin,that us something the we do.Especially Christian's it seems,sad to say.I have found that if you do work for a homosexual couple,treat them with the respect they deserve as a creation of God and do not get soap-boxey on them, they will refer you to their "circle of friends" as someone they can do business without being treated poorly just because of their lifestyle choices. Respect grows trust,trust grows an opportunity to tell them about God.

Anyone who reads this and wants to call us hypocrites,or claim we shun our beliefs to turn a buck are wrong. If that is how you feel-fine-but I dont want to hear it-you dont know us.

I know how it feels to have a gay family member. I hate it,but I want whats best for him in the long run. He doesnt come around much because so many people in the family treats him poorly. Its real hard to help a guy out when he refuses to come around.Like I said,respect grows trust.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:14 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Back to "Here's the Deal" . . I won't argue about why Homosexuals are what they are . . Nobody has hard facts on the cause . . Personally, I think it's a choice most of them make . . But I really don't care. They can do anything they want to with each other in the privacy of their domocile(s).

I just don't want to know about it, and I don't want to pay for it, or it's consequences. I don't want to see "Gay Parades" with people flaunting their "Samesexuality" in the middle of a public street or a public park. I don't want to pay for Homosexuality (or any other sexuality) being taught in public schools . . I don't want to pay for their contagious and deadly diseases they spread by being too damned stupid to use "Protection" . .

You'll never hear or see me demonstrating sexuality with my wife publicly because I have more respect for her to do that. What we do and where we do is nobody's business but ours. And that goes for everone else.

My Rant . . . .
Old 03-20-2012, 02:11 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Roadkill, I agree with you completely on what you just posted. No complaints from me on your opinion on the flaunting it in public like that. It is disgusting."We're queer and we're here!" ugh....yeah we know :roll:
Old 03-21-2012, 04:22 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

BINGO roadkill. something me and you can agree on 110.%. lol. but you are dead on. my hat off to you sir.lol