I need a car and trailer transported, any idea??

Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default I need a car and trailer transported, any idea??

My dad passed away and Im getting his pick up, trailer and race car but I need it transported from NC to NJ. Any idea if there are transport companies that can get the whole package up here? The truck and car would be easy, but the trailer would be the issue..Any help would be appreciated cause I cant bring myself to go to my Dad's house and drive his truck and trailed back up here myself..I would rather have it transported up..

Thanks..Oh and its in Greensboro NC, I need it to central NJ.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thats going to be pretty expensive to transport all 3, especially the trailer. Do you have anyone you can trust to go down, hook it all up and drive it back?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66
Thats going to be pretty expensive to transport all 3, especially the trailer. Do you have anyone you can trust to go down, hook it all up and drive it back?
Not really...I would have to fly down and drive back myself, which I dont think I could bring myself to do just yet.I really dont want to see his house just yet..
Either way its gonna cost me..If I pay someone, and gas and tolls then get them back down there..Or if I go down there and drive back..
Old 03-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

thats a tough deal...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-02-2012, 04:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

When my father passed on, my brother and I spent several days sorting out his shop. Was actually a real nice trip down memory lane. Seeing all those tools that had been in his hands so much they had wear grooves from his fingers. We each took what we could realistically use (not much left after that) and shared the rest with others outside the family. His pickup, camp trailer and old tractor we had to sell as neither of us really needed them, but we had a good time cleaning them up and knowing Dad had enjoyed them immensely, finding little custom touches here and there.
J, I encourage you to make the trip yourself and enjoy being in the rigs he had enjoyed himself. He'll be right there along side of ya the whole time.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

zlisten to DD. he is right about this. believe me i know.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:58 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
When my father passed on, my brother and I spent several days sorting out his shop. Was actually a real nice trip down memory lane. Seeing all those tools that had been in his hands so much they had wear grooves from his fingers. We each took what we could realistically use (not much left after that) and shared the rest with others outside the family. His pickup, camp trailer and old tractor we had to sell as neither of us really needed them, but we had a good time cleaning them up and knowing Dad had enjoyed them immensely, finding little custom touches here and there.
J, I encourage you to make the trip yourself and enjoy being in the rigs he had enjoyed himself. He'll be right there along side of ya the whole time.
SAME HERE--make the trip--IT CAN REALLY HELP ALOT OF THE TIME 8)
Old 03-14-2012, 12:16 PM
mouse1972
APPRENTICE

I agree, I lost my father a couple of years ago. I sure do miss him. My brother and I sorted out all of his tools between us. It brought back a alot of good memories.

Take the trip and enjoy it.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 PM
bad68backhalf
APPRENTICE

What kind of truck,will the truck tow the trailer and car,i would go down there for you and bring it back.If intrested call me at..@215-742-9829,ask for doug. i have a dually to bring trailer and car but would be easier to bring all 3 at once. Let me know.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by bad68backhalf
What kind of truck,will the truck tow the trailer and car,i would go down there for you and bring it back.If intrested call me at..@215-742-9829,ask for doug. i have a dually to bring trailer and car but would be easier to bring all 3 at once. Let me know.
Its a 93 Chevy pick up and open car trailer with the car on it. He used the truck to tow the trailer. How much you think it will cost me??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -