Thread: Sam Tufano / GREAT SELLER!

Sam Tufano / GREAT SELLER!

Bought a brand new tire gauge from Sam just as described! And shipping was FAST!! Wish all transactions were this simply!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finally, something positive! Congrats
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Thanks! Just wanted to share this seller with everybody! Had a couple of BAD experiences on here before with getting burned. Took me awhile to gain the trust again, but I did! I know not everybody is a CROOK! There are alot of GOOD and HONEST racers out there who like to buy and sell parts like I do!!

Junior Member JOURNEYMAN
    Hi: If this is not the same Sam Tufano then that is fine for your positive post.
    I had dealings with Sam Tufano User name (tsammi1). Still never received my weather Station I paid for. If it is. I do not understand why you praise this fellow as being honest. I would agree if he contacted me to make it right. But No contact to date.
    It is a sad day when people think a person who steels from his fellow man is OK with no consequences.

If this is not the same person I will ask RJ to remove this post.

Dennis

We have another low life scammer sad to say:

Sam Tufano
    16085 Shannon Rd.
    Los Gatos, CA
    95032, USA
    Ph: 408-761-6199

RJ name: tsammi1

RJ ad: 2180645 - Weather Station

Paid for the item & never received the part. Left several emails & phone calls. No reply.

Dennis