Hey Lively

Old 01-24-2012, 03:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Hey Lively

Something you want to tell us about?
Are you setting up a nice little shop in Jackson, South Carolina for retirement??
I knew you would get tired of that cold weather and it's a great location. Only about 3 miles from the House of Hook (Jackson drag strip.)

PS. I told you I had something with your name all over it!! :wink:

Old 01-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

nice :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-24-2012, 04:44 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

man RABBIT --that is tempting :lol: :lol:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

AND BEST OF ALL...IT AINT IN ILLINOIS!!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

come some my freind youll love it!!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:08 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
AND BEST OF ALL...IT AINT IN ILLINOIS!!

VERY TRUE 8) 8)
Old 01-26-2012, 05:18 AM
deward
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Lively

Illinois ain't bad, if you plan on moving soon. Now that I'm retired I'm hoping to move back to Kentucky. I miss the Blue grass and "shine".
Old 01-26-2012, 11:27 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND IT AIN;T THE SUN [ SHINE] !!!!! 8)
Old 01-26-2012, 02:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Lively come on Down..I ain't too far from the house of Hook..( 2 hrs)..it's located in one of those areas that I have tried backroads and the main interstate and its still 2 hours anyway I go....Rabbit I think you would be closer to the " House of Hook" than me ?...what would you say Rabbit you been here to my house...you closer or am I. ?

also in March lets all plan on coming to the house (My House) so I can take you guys to one of the Best 10.5 opening season races of the year at Shadyside Dragway...I am gonna spectate that one and just ride around on the Golf Cart.

Maybe we can get a few of us together for that weekend...what do you say Guys..Bone, Rigs, Lively, zIP..EVERYONE....I am not exclusding anyone...just let me Know who would be interested..couples are more then welcome since my wife will be with us. ?

lets do this guy's....you all will have a blast....I can let my little girl stay with Grandma that weekend so there will be two extra Bedrooms and I have a pull out sofa bed in the living room..I got another bedoom in the basment but its not quite ready..and if anyone has a motor home they can drive it and stay in the lower drive ...and if a Hotel is needed a nice one is near by for about $50.00 per night...but I can accomdate 6 people comfortably and will COST YOU NOTHIING BUT THE GAS AND TIME TO GET HERE..

I will take my Golf cart and borrow another TWO and haul them on my flat trailer so we can all have something to ride around the track..I Promise you guys will love this race etc......Say arrive Early Friday..we get some chow and check out qualifying and T&T Friday and Saturday and race Sunday....you guys can hang around and take your time and leave sometime early Monday or Tuesday just whenever you feel like it...We will have a Blast...Rabbit knows where I am located...

March 9th,10,11th. is the race

what do you Guys say...Would be a great time for all of us to spend a few days together and Not break the bank for anyone !!!!!

http://www.shadysidedragway.com/

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Brian I would love to go but the wife and I are packing up the 2nd week of March and driving down to Gainesville for the Gatornationals. Gonna spend the weekend at the races then head over to the gulf for a week in a cottage right on the ocean. Its her birthday that week so we are gonna enjoy sitting on a beach with some Corona's and no agenda for 6 days.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -