Thread: Anybody know Candi Smith Pisgah, AL.?

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Anybody know Candi Smith Pisgah, AL.?

She is buying a fuel injection unit from me.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Candi

What concern would you have if your selling & shes buying? Postal M.O Or paypal should be good for you..JMO Thanx

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

anybody know candi

I guess I was a little paranoid there for minute. I am over it now.

The sale was for several dollars and it was a little too easy. It was with a woman who was buying it for her husband, but I did not talk to him. Then the Postal money order was not looking like the others I received recently. The printing of the dollar amount was red and it was imprinted, where the others were blue. And the number of the money number order started with a 5 instead of a 1 like I had been getting. My friend at the Post Office ran it thru on their system to verify it was good. It was. He said the differences were because it came from a small rural Post Office that did not have the most up to date printing equipment. I got another one today that starts with a 5 so that is normal too, I guess.

I did ask if my Post Office had ever had any fake Postal money orders. I was told there have been a couple. It was easy to tell because the hidden picture of George Washington was not correct and the silver vertical striped line was poorly done.

I agree the Postal money order is as safe as you can get. I have requests for Paypal, but I am under the impression that Paypal will side with the buyer in a dispute and take money back from you, leaving them with possibly your parts and your money.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

$$

Postal Money ORDER?Whats That,........................?
    Been so Long since I had a Sale,I'm beginning to wonder if My Ad's are in INVISABLE INK???
    I SURE would like to see a few of them!!!!

Later
    G :?
    Green BULBS and WIN Lights!!!

5. Racing Junk