BEWARE ERIC GOTT , Livonia , NY Poney Express For sale

Old 01-10-2012, 05:46 PM
martyleach
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE ERIC GOTT , Livonia , NY Poney Express For sale

Eric Gott has a 2005 Pony Express and a Showhauler for sale on Racing Junk. I spoke to Eric several times about the condition of the 2005 Pony Express he has for sale. He stated that it was in very good condition and that it only had a slight water leak in the roof that had slightly warped some panels in the garage area. He also stated that the roof had been repaired and was no longer leaking. I asked him if the interior was moldy and if there was any other damaged and he stated no. I ran a car fax on the truck and after we drove eight hours one way to look at the truck, we found that the truck was in terrible shape. The truck smelled heavily of mold, the cabinets had been so wet that the sides had split and one door had cracked. The exterior of the truck sides looked like it had been sanded, where he had removed decals. The trim had several dents and was falling off in ares. One access door had been melted and the FRP panel was warped on the exterior above the window on the left side. Upon inspection of the roof that he said had been repaired, we found three four to five inch holes torn in the rubber roof when what looked like an antenna had been ripped off. The plywood on the roof in this area was completely soaking wet and rotted severely. I couldn't believe someone who runs his own auto repair facility and supposedly a show hauler dealership would mis-represent an item this drastically. It cost me about three hundred dollars and seventeen hours of wasted time driving because of his mis-representation.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:21 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Do you have a add number :?:
Old 01-10-2012, 07:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :roll: