Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 07-11-2012, 06:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now we can't let this thread creep down as low as Jason so back to the top :!: :!:

Mark
Old 07-15-2012, 11:27 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

REFER to NEW thread posted... For any and all concerns with dealing with "monster Big Blocks" "My66Deuce" / "tradingPost" / I have nothing to hide, oh and by the way,, I am a Christian and live as one.. I do not use drugs, and i Do not drink.. I make mistakes like everyone does, but i try harder each day to be a better person and treat others how i would like to be treated,

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...=145678#145678
Old 07-16-2012, 04:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Just got this message you be the judge::

My66Deuce

To:

mopar1968

Date:

2012-06-28 19:20:52

Subject:

Re: 1966-CHEVY II- 4-Speed-12Bolt-SHOW Quality =

Re:

Ad #2645105 - 1966-CHEVY II- 4-Speed-12Bolt-SHOW Quality =

My name is not jason Wolf , this is Brian Scarbro. I own a car lot in oak ridge ,Tn. I know jason, he use to work for me at patriot motors in powell. Why? Does he owe you money or something..LOL he still owes me 500 bucks from 2 yrs ago. Good luck gettin it.. lol

On [2012-06-28 16:37:47] mopar1968 wrote:
> Hello Jason Wolfe !!! Yep we found you again!!! LOL

So is your name Jason or Brian this week??????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Chris, I guess all TURDS float to the top. It is hard to hide a TURD.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

BTTT :!: :!: :!: Can't let you slide too far down :!: :!:

Mark
Old 06-01-2017, 12:48 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Hi,

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth on Jason Wolf alias Knoxvilletrader, alias Carnut70, alias.....

below you will see a transaction where offered and I accepted his offer on Ebay.

He kept putting me off and not answering emails, (never gave me his number).

you will read that he couldn't make it because of the rain and then I offered to enclosed trailer it to him.

I understand that things can happen, but he made an offer that he couldn't afford to pay, so I gave him bad feedback on ebay.

Now I am offering the car locally on Craigslist and he is trolling my ads and flagging them as prohibited, so they are taken down within a few hours.

I have done business on a handshake for 40 years and my recommendation is not to do it with this guy!!

Never the less, I never heard from Jason Wolf aka knoxvilletrader aka carnut70

scammer? just not trustworthy!!

read below, and tell me what you think!!

I welcome your response!

Buyer: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, Jason from east Tn. I am serious and have the cash in hand, I Would Give $XX,XXX tomorrow, if interested im ready to buy, and move fast completing the deal. let me know, Thanks. Jason

New message from: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, sorry for the long delay, just now got online and see your messages, if your still up let me know, if not i will give you a call around lunch or before tomorrow. looks like i am about 2 hr. 30 minutes from your address. thanks, jason

Hi jason

Please give me a call regarding the nova at your convenience.
Im up late always so your welcome to call up til midmight.

I look forward to meeting you.
Regards
1962 Chevrolet Nova NOVA II

Price: $38,500.00
19 people are watching
Item ID: 322497086165
Quantity Remaining: 0

Get to know the buyer knoxvilletraders2015
Located: Kingston, TN, United States

<JASON WOLF> WROTE;
i am so sorry *i havent been able to contact you, *i have gotten so busy, and i also have been trying to round up a trailer, * *i dont have any way right now, and i will call you in the morning, im not that far from you, *Let me ask this, i was looking for an enclosed trailer, as it is raining real bad, and maybe tomorrow as well. * *do you have an enclosed ? * i am not trying to put you off, i was hoping to get the car and pay you before saturday afternoon, as we have a local cruise saturday at 6pm, like to have it by then. * * what time is best for me to call in the morning, * cant talk on the phone at the moment. * * thanks, Jason*
* * * * ( Kingston, TN. ) * 25 minutes *west of Knoxville, * i live less than 1/4 mile from *I-40 *exit ramp .* Exactly *50 Miles west on I-40 from the Pigeon forge / gatlinburg exit off I-40. **

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
***Hi Jason,

Would it be helpful if I trailered the nova to you?
if so, please call me and I will bring it over today, but would like to leave early enough that I can get back to Asheville at a reasonable time.
you will not be disappointed with the Nova and if weren't for certain reasons, I would never have sold it.
please call me @ XXX.XXX.XXXX and let me know!!

Thanks again!
Old 06-01-2017, 01:50 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Hi,
Regarding Jason Wolfe,Carnut7,Jason Moore,Prostreet1000,Pro67Chevelle,Maltese Racing,Like2trade72.

First, about myself, I am an old school hot-rodder and have enjoyed meeting thousands of other guys like myself that love to preserve and wrench on these old cars.
Most of us are known by our reputation and everybody knows everybody, And it just take 1 bad experience with someone and the rest of us will treat you like you have the plague and make sure everyone else knows it.
Furthermore, I would happily say the very same thing to Jason's face, if I could ever reach him.

I wish I had googled Jason Wolf prior to my accepting an offer from him on EBAY. I am posting the entire conversation with him thru EBAY just so there is no mistake about the deal.

Finally, I Turned knoxvilletrade2015 aka Jason Wolf in to EBAY for non payment.

I have also tried to list the Nova on Craigslist to sell locally, 9 different times and every time I post it, it gets flagged by some troll as prohibited in about an hour after its posted.

I can't prove it yet, but it sure is coincidental! Craigslist has agreed to look into it for me as stalking / harassment.

If it comes up like I think it will, I'll happily post the results here.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Get to know the buyer knoxvilletraders2015

Located: Kingston, TN, United States

New message from: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, sorry for the long delay, just now got online and see your messages, if your still up let me know, if not i will give you a call around lunch or before tomorrow. looks like i am about 2 hr. 30 minutes from your address. thanks, jason
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Your previous message
Hi jason

Please give me a call regarding the nova at your convenience.
Im up late always so your welcome to call up til midmight.

I look forward to meeting you.
Regards
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Jason to me

i am so sorry *i havent been able to contact you, *i have gotten so busy, and i also have been trying to round up a trailer, * *i dont have any way right now, and i will call you in the morning, im not that far from you, *Let me ask this, i was looking for an enclosed trailer, as it is raining real bad, and maybe tomorrow as well. * *do you have an enclosed ? * i am not trying to put you off, i was hoping to get the car and pay you before saturday afternoon, as we have a local cruise saturday at 6pm, like to have it by then. * * what time is best for me to call in the morning, * cant talk on the phone at the moment. * * thanks, Jason*
* * * * ( Kingston, TN. ) * 25 minutes *west of Knoxville, * i live less than 1/4 mile from *I-40 *exit ramp .* Exactly *50 Miles west on I-40 from the Pigeon forge / gatlinburg exit off I-40. **
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
***Hi Jason,

Would it be helpful if I trailered the nova to you?

if so, please call me and I will bring it over today, but would like to leave early enough that I can get back to Asheville at a reasonable time.

you will not be disappointed with the Nova and if weren't for certain reasons, I would never have sold it.

please call me @ xxx.xxx.xxxx and let me know!!

Thanks again!

That was the last I heard from Jason wolf.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He just keeps floating to the top...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...