Christmas present!!!

Old 12-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Christmas present!!!

I thought I would ask you guys... any cool presents this year?

I was VERY surprised to get a 7-day all expenses paid trip to the Little Cayman Islands at a resort!!!! For my whole family!!!! Holy crap. never been there.... should be nice in late March eh?? That had to cost some dough... Thanks Dad!!! What a present. Gotta get some passports...

But ya know, honestly, I am just glad to be here & have a healthy family & a roof over my head, good family, etc... older I get... less I want. Now when it comes to cars.... there is ALWAYS A WISH LIST.

How was everyone's Christmas this year??
Old 12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Ours was peaceful. Brother in-law came down with the wife and kids Saturday night and spent the night. They got up the next morning and headed to Indy to see the other side of her family. Its been a strange year with friends and loved ones passing but myself, I cant complain. My health is good, the wife had no "episodes" with her MS this year, first time thats happen in the last 10 years. Work is going well and besides all the down stuff, her and I had some good times in between. We brought the new Camaro home Friday night and basically spent most of the weekend going over it top to bottom and working on a wish list.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-27-2011, 05:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

My crew chief gave me an envelope with strict instructions that the contents be used ONLY for racing entry fees. :shock: OKAY !
Thank you, Baby Doll !

Christmas morning we cycled our 13 grandkids and their parents through here at the house. Wrapping paper all over and smiles and laughter throughout. Great time. All done by noon so we spent the rest of the day relaxing. Ham and sour cream potatoes for dindin.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:57 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

oh hell scooter, your just going to the caymans to check on all that hidden money you have!!lol.my wife bought me a harley trike frame. comes with a old school body springer and complete rearend.even has mags on the rear.also came with a fresh up sporster engine. everone was here when she took me outside to see what my son n law brought here on a trailer.seems the BOOZEFIGHTERS MC SOLD IT TO HER FOR ME!!! great bunch of brothers. now since i gotta finish her 67 impala i gave her i also gave her a 30 ford sedan body that now i have to build. so if god lets me live long enough to build all these projects i should be about 175 when i die.lol oh yea had all the family here too. but i sure was glad when they all went home. love them to death but boy does it get loud here when they are all here.i like quite.