PREPARE....but don't tell.....

Old 12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default PREPARE....but don't tell.....

Gotta read the whole article and some of the comments.....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-...rage-facility/
Old 12-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Interesting....

I agree with the guy who said the "OWS" people are more of a threat & fit the terrorist image better than God Fearing, prepared folks who are prepared to defend themselves.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Another thought.... with all this talk about GVT enforcement & such....

This country has never been more armed than now.... there are more guns & ammo per household than ever before. It is a fact; I work with many shops that sell guns & archery. Those dealers reported sales were AMAZING in 2009/2010 for Black guns, hand guns, rifles, Black Powder, & AMMO. TONS OF AMMO.

That said- the GVT/Obama & crew know this because of the back ground checks/NICS... just on what sold LEGALLY.... not including any black-market stuff. They are preparing for a possible revolution or revolt of some kind... GOD KNOWS WE HAVE THE HORSE POWER TO DO IT. They want a military & government plan to counter act in case this country has the balls to over-throw the government... which is why we also have the right to bear arms.

In the last couple of years we have seen signs of GVT preparation/awareness for this. That is why just about every God fearing registered fire arm owner is now labeled a "terrorist" or potential threat. People are scared, do not trust the GVT or our system anymore. OWS is a beginning sign of anarchy... & those idiots blame "capitalism"... talk about a misunderstood economy... you got the GVT spending us out of control & the extreme liberals blaming American buisness for our troubles!!!

The GVT should be concerned... after all, they have taught the lazy to get free handouts for too long. Now they can't afford it. People are scared of not being able to retire, get a decent 401K, Gold is on the rise, social security is failing, etc... YET the tax payers are tired of covering it all. SO HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS COUNTRY SUSTAIN THIS BEHAVIOR???? This is the beginning of many more GVT INTRUSIONS... but they better be careful who the intrude upon.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:01 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Scoot,
The American public may have the HORSEPOWER but we do NOT have the necessary ORGANIZING and LEADERSHIP. It would be VERY chaotic, sporadic, and lots and lots of little unorganized pockets of resistance by individuals and tiny groups that would be EASY to quell. I'm ex military and know first hand the TREMENDOUS advantage we had over similar 'tiny pockets of resistance'. And we didn't have anywhere NEAR the technical electronic capabilities available now.
We have to pray, that IF it ever happens, that our law enforcement and military will think twice. God bless and be with them.
All this is why it is absolutely CRITICAL that any attempt to shut down or gain control over the internet MUST BE FOUGHT against. Ham radios are gaining in popularity..........
Old 12-14-2011, 03:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

you guys remember me saying that this country is headed for another revolution. well i have been saying it since the 70s and i see more and more of the telltale signs,about revolution leadres. they will appear after the small pockets of resistence appear.i promise you.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:15 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

do you know who has a degree in political science? he runs his mouth right here on rj.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Would that be you ?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="DrivingMissDD"][b] Scoot,
The American public may have the HORSEPOWER but we do NOT have the necessary ORGANIZING and LEADERSHIP. It would be VERY chaotic, sporadic, and lots and lots of little unorganized pockets of resistance by individuals and tiny groups that would be EASY to quell.

I suppose you are right & it would be UGLY no matter what. I just feel like "we the people" are like the elephant in the circus that is tied to a stake... all it has to do is move & pop the little rope & stake... to be free...but it is defeated so much it stays in that immediate radius & never uses it's power to get free. That elephant is us. We are controlled by the GVT too much. The 2nd amendment is also there in case they get to be too big... so they can be brought back down to being subservient to the people... are they too big??
Old 12-14-2011, 04:23 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Yes, it will be horrendously ugly.
The most powerful weapons we have is our brains and dollars.
The bill that is working it's way through would allow the MILITARY to arrest & DETAIN us on this forum for this kind of talk.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:26 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and it will happen dd. ive watched this for yrs. and people told me i was crazy. i aint gonna say i told yall so,because its too damn scary. because if they start lookin at me you will read about that longhaired terroist that lives in al. yea that be me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -