Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new ride!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looking for a new ride!

I know, I know, look in the classifieds!
    I have better luck at word of mouth at finding cars than looking at ads.
    So guys, I sold the 79 Z28. I loved the car but a very nice lawyer in Amarillo just had to have it since he owned one just like it in high school. It goes away on a transport in a week or so.
    I really want a 70-73 Camaro, that the only years of the 1st and 2nd gen cars that I have never owned. Also like 70-73 Firebirds, especially the Formula's with a twin scoop fiberglass hood. The wife would like a 1977-1981 Trans Am in black. She has a Smokey and the Bandit thing that goes WAY back! I would prefer to stick with a 4-speed but will look at super nice automatics. I would like something that already has a super clean paint job, I can deal with interior, engine compartment and trim work but paint and prep sucks ars!
    I am looking to spend $10-20K, moneys in the bank and I dont BS when I commit to a purchase.
    So all my brothers, if anybody has something nice, let me know!

Thankss
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    GONE ALREADY! :shock: ..GEEEEZ YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE FAST! :P
    MIKE

Blog Entries
    The cars are always my second love, the wife is the first, met in 84, married in 93 and still rockin!
    If I can find her a black Trans Am that she likes it will probably be her keeper. Then I will have to build a shop, so I can buy my self a toy since the main garage is full.
    See where I am going here? Make wife happy, hubby has a reason to build a new mancave!

Chris

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Having been single for 34 years before getting married this last time, I'm having a hard time 'learning' that concept. Old Dog and all that.... :shock: ops: :roll:
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Quote Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
    Having been single for 34 years before getting married this last time, I'm having a hard time 'learning' that concept. Old Dog and all that.... :shock: ops: :roll:
    I'm with you, DD i've been single since 1982,a little over 29yrs. 2 marriages didn't work so i gave up, oppertunites yes, but i don't think i could get used too someone telling me what to do in my own house ops: I've got a lot of the standard problems of a redneck, drink some beer, smoke (not weed), and yes f*rt in bed etc. But i do appreciate the values of a good family relationships and applaude those that have them (most of my friends do)

Zip.

guys ive been married for 33yrs. istill think shes the sexy thing ive ever seen .she has never told me what to do or i couldnrt do something.i spend money on cars and bikes and shes never said a word well she she did. she said wheres mine. she also makes all the money to run this house,i make a few dollars in the shop but she says that your money dad. damn you gotta love a girl like tyhat. and i still fart in bed.and in the den and in the living room and in......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw256
    guys ive been married for 33yrs. istill think shes the sexy thing ive ever seen .she has never told me what to do or i couldnrt do something.i spend money on cars and bikes and shes never said a word well she she did. she said wheres mine. she also makes all the money to run this house,i make a few dollars in the shop but she says that your money dad. damn you gotta love a girl like tyhat. and i still fart in bed.and in the den and in the living room and in......
    Hell my wife farts too, so I quess we were made for each other! :lol:
    Chris

Blog Entries
    Sam you are the man!!
    Thats a website I have never heard of, thanks buddy!
    Chris

no problem and if not too far away i could more then likely look at them too
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood