toslow1 ad # 2382157makes deals,pulls parts and liesu

Old 12-08-2011, 07:38 PM
blownalky1968
SHOW GUEST

Default toslow1 ad # 2382157makes deals,pulls parts and liesu

toslow1 and i made deal on fairmont he owns not only did i agree to drive from texas to mississippi i agreed on all his terms. gets time for mme to load a car. two engines. two nine inch ford rearends built..and a trans. i load someof the things. then i find out three of my buddys have deals goin with him too. very frustrating..allso it was turnkey on our deal then hour later he saya o needs carb cause he sold the one off car..and radiator ..exact words were ...the tong on trailer done jump up and flip round into radiaror....so i say ok im bringin carb and radiator so i can hear run. hes never seen it run. get swears it ran six seventy with steal heads and now the 60 over 350 with alumn heads with 208 valves runs 6.0. wow....he is very good with geometry and dyno. but NOT
Old 12-09-2011, 04:42 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: toslow1 ad # 2382157makes deals,pulls parts and liesu

Originally Posted by blownalky1968
toslow1 and i made deal on fairmont he owns not only did i agree to drive from texas to mississippi i agreed on all his terms. gets time for mme to load a car. two engines. two nine inch ford rearends built..and a trans. i load someof the things. then i find out three of my buddys have deals goin with him too. very frustrating..allso it was turnkey on our deal then hour later he saya o needs carb cause he sold the one off car..and radiator ..exact words were ...the tong on trailer done jump up and flip round into radiaror....so i say ok im bringin carb and radiator so i can hear run. hes never seen it run. get swears it ran six seventy with steal heads and now the 60 over 350 with alumn heads with 208 valves runs 6.0. wow....he is very good with geometry and dyno. but NOT
Stamped........
Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

His ad is very descriptive.

It explains the heads, cam, springs, etc.... I noticed this too below:

"IT NEEDS A RADIATOR BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT ONE ON IT FOR YOU I WILL JUST LET ME KNOW A HEAD OF TIME SO ILL HAVE IT DONE BEFORE YOU GET HERE"

The comment above appears to be part of the original ad body & not added at a later date. This is not a short ad that leaves much out. I am not taking an sides, but he should come on here & explain. I don't see where he say it has steel heads?

I e-mailed him to see if he will come on here.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:26 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

He messaged me back & told me I could post this (which HE should do, not me). Nevertheless, here is his response.

well heres what happen i told him i needed the cash for the car and the guy i made a deal with was before him..i make my deals in order and thats way i always do..If i dont hear back from someone then i move to the next person..and this other guy wanted to trade me a camaro and and ihe lived to far s i didnt want to trade him..So as far as me lieing i dont think i did..i also told this guy here that i would trade but i got to thinking and i couldnt use or need the motors hew had and i asked him what else did he have and he told me to never bother him no more..Im not going to trade for something i cant use or dont want..And if he would have gotten back to me and had something else he would trade me then we would have worked out a trade..But he wanted to be a butthole and i didnt want to bother him again..So as far as me lieing like i said i dont think i did..So thats all i have to say on the subject..cause there wasnt anything else need to be said..
Old 12-18-2011, 08:27 AM
blownalky1968
SHOW GUEST

Default toslowq

Well thing is we made a deal i ask him to pull his ad since i was driveing from texas to mississppi the deal was done four days went by couldnt reach him the fifth day was depart day we set. Needless to say i went nowhere. Then my buddys tell me the whole time he had been messaging them wanting to trade. Noe if we had a deal why would he do that. His answer to me was he had no min. But he text two very goos friends of mine suring this time. So if thats not a liar then you ppl can kindly excuse me but thats bullshit. He allso had in one ad that it ran 670 with steel heada and now has alumn heada and runs 600 but he told me he never saw car run nor drove it so where do these times come from
Old 12-18-2011, 08:31 AM
blownalky1968
SHOW GUEST

Default toslowq

Well thing is we made a deal i ask him to pull his ad since i was driveing from texas to mississppi the deal was done four days went by couldnt reach him the fifth day was depart day we set. Needless to say i went nowhere. Then my buddys tell me the whole time he had been messaging them wanting to trade. Noe if we had a deal why would he do that. His answer to me was he had no min. But he text two very goos friends of mine suring this time. So if thats not a liar then you ppl can kindly excuse me but thats bullshit. He allso had in one ad that it ran 670 with steel heada and now has alumn heada and runs 600 but he told me he never saw car run nor drove it so where do these times come from
Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: toslowq

Originally Posted by blownalky1968

SAVED------ANOTHER SIDE OF THIS STUPIDITY!!!!! IF YOU TELL A MAN HE HAS A DEAL[OTHERWISE JUST SHUT UP AND TELL HIM YOU ARE TAKING OTHER OFFERS AND THE FIRST PERSON AT HIS HOUSE WITH THE MONEY GETS THE DEAL DONE ops: ops: ops: ops:

THERE IA WAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH OF THIS GOING ON AND I PERSONALLY JUST WALK AWAY FROM IFFY PEOPLES GREEEEEEAT DEALS !!!

JUST MY 2CENTS WORTH GUYS 8)
Old 12-18-2011, 06:55 PM
blownalky1968
SHOW GUEST

I know this isnt a place for kiddy. Bulshit but ill take being a butthole over a liar anyday. And now i aint sayin im the butthole. But he definatly be the liar. I have my text saved tooslwq if u persist in tryin to push...you have the rite to be here to defend your claim. On yyour own ..yet you choose to slime away...so best to be done id say. In my younger days. I wasn't perfect but definatly learned my lesson very well...when it comes to tradeing. One mans race car for another ...its got to be done. Rite and if not gotta expose tha wrong...and u wrong bud...so get your stuff. Straight before you learn hard way too. Its not fun