This guy is a con dont trust jayss10

Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
hotrodstudio
APPRENTICE

Default This guy is a con dont trust jayss10

This young man jayss10 is a scam artist. He tried selling me a car he did not even own yet or have in his possession . He kept asking for a deposit and I knew he did not own the vehicle because I spoke to the people who had the car he was trying to sell me . I called the owner of the car and he said they may do a trade but nothing was set in stone.

Then I come to find out they did end up doing a trade and the car jayss10 traded was a cloned SS and he was telling everyone on Racing junk it was a real ss.

I do not understand why people must Lie

In god we trust have a blessed day.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jay is on here every once in awhile. Have never heard of him trying to screw anybody over before. Lets see what he has to say about it...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO GET BUYERS LINED UP FOR A CAR I AM TRADING FOR. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? :?: :?: :?:
Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gmanxss
I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO GET BUYERS LINED UP FOR A CAR I AM TRADING FOR. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? :?: :?: :?:
thank u sir...and the answer to your question " Not one thing " !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: This guy is a con dont trust jayss10

Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
This young man jayss10 is a scam artist. He tried selling me a car he did not even own yet or have in his possession . He kept asking for a deposit and I knew he did not own the vehicle because I spoke to the people who had the car he was trying to sell me . I called the owner of the car and he said they may do a trade but nothing was set in stone.

Then I come to find out they did end up doing a trade and the car jayss10 traded was a cloned SS and he was telling everyone on Racing junk it was a real ss.

I do not understand why people must Lie

In god we trust have a blessed day.

STAMPED..

I am with you harbone been knowing jay on here for Quite some time with never an issue..matter of fact he is a RJ approved friend of mine on the classifieds. Now I don't know on claiming to be original SS car or Not...but I will say there is nothing wrong with trying to get a sale lined up on a car you will soon get in your possession...why I have done that a few times myself in My life trade on something and it never really get it in my possession and I turn it and make $500 or whatever the reason may be.

Sorry you gotta do a little better then this saltflatjunky...getting on here making assumptions this man is a scammer is totally out of line based on the information you posted .. IMO

PS: Chris did you notify Jay or you want me to so we can get his reply on this.

Thanks Bjuice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-10-2011, 05:51 PM
hotrodstudio
APPRENTICE

Ok News. I called the Utah District Attorneys Office it is illegal to try to ask for monies to be be wired or transferred before ownership has taken place of a motor vehicle. The Law is the law and according to the law it is considered a scam.

It is also illegal to skip titles of a motor vehicle (which translates in to not transferring the motor vehicle in ones name)

It is also a felony I will repeat a felony to sell a vehicle and claim it is a true Super Sport when it is not. It is called misconception of a motor vehicle.

So you young men say what you will but the law is the law
Old 11-10-2011, 06:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
Ok News. I called the Utah District Attorneys Office it is illegal to try to ask for monies to be be wired or transferred before ownership has taken place of a motor vehicle. The Law is the law and according to the law it is considered a scam.

It is also illegal to skip titles of a motor vehicle (which translates in to not transferring the motor vehicle in ones name)

It is also a felony I will repeat a felony to sell a vehicle and claim it is a true Super Sport when it is not. It is called misconception of a motor vehicle.

So you young men say what you will but the law is the law
AND --YOU NEED TO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY--YOU SEEM VEEEEERY STRESSED !!!!!!! ops: :roll: ops: :roll:

BY THE WAY I AM NOT A YOUNG MAN EITHER :shock:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:57 PM
hotrodstudio
APPRENTICE

Someone tried to rip me off and you say I should find a hobby?

I am a retired attorney and a bishop at my church and the rest of the year I collect cars and race on the salt. I have seen 200mph 320mph and 420mph so I think my hobby list is just fine.

This is not a Forum its a game to you people.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
bcw49
SENIOR BUILDER

I'm going to have to side with saltflat on this. How can you ask for a deposit on a vehicle you don't own or even have in your possession? JMO
Old 11-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jay is on my friends list too. Here is a copy of the ad I found.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/...st-55-or-.html

I sent him a message, he cant seem to get on the board so here is what he sent me. Now would you pull a motor from a car without some kind of deposit :?: :roll:

thanks for the heads up ,i went there and tried to reply it wont let me sez theres a error but heres what happened (hi guys thanks for the good words ,heres the deal i had a deal going with his buddy,i get this message from him who i didnt know asking me to sell the body of the car i was trading for ,well i did the deal with his buddy,as i was waiting for the delv.,i sent a message back that the deal was done and if he sent a deposit id remove the motor and trans,he said no,i dont send deposits,so i said no also,he said pull everything out ill buy it,well as i told him im not striping my car without a deposit,he said no, so thats was it we didnt do the deal ,then he got real rude because i wouldnt,seems hes got temper problems when people dont do what he sez to do,now for the ss part ,its funny that the alabama reg. sez its a ss,but on my add it said id send vin# for anyone to check,it had all the ss stuff even the boxed control arms,12 bolt posi,all the ss emblems,bucket seats,console,gauges,f41 everything,id send pics to anyone, and the vin said it was ordered with bucket seats and console and gauge package,and it was a sport coupe,im not a expert on that stuff i listed it as i got it, and any way why is saltflatjunky saying anything anyway,he wasnt the guy i deaded with,well im not the best typer as you guys know ,but i try to be honest as i can,this guy went crazy on me because i wouldnt strip my car on his word.......im done thanks guys for the help) i tried to type that on the reply thanks chris

Theres is always a second side to the story...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -