ray364 buyer beware

Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 PM
stengerd
SHOW GUEST

Default ray364 buyer beware

Picture worth thousand words, picture in add shows MSD crank trigger,distributor and plug wires, received crank trigger and distributor no wires, will not return email,no phone number listed, posted add product like new and complete, bolts missing and parts no way like new

p
Old 10-30-2011, 02:20 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

What ad????????????? Do you have a ad number? Need help? Just add info.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:54 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Bought plenty and sold plenty to Ray. Never had one bit of problem. He told me about this deal. I looked at the ad. It was for the crank trigger and the distributor. You wanted the plugs and wires that were not advertised and your reasoning was it was in the photo. I think the whole motor was in the photo. Did you expect that too? When you order from Summit or Jegs the plugs and wires are not included either. If you aren't sure about something, ask up front, don't complain about it later because you made an assumption.

And I do know that Ray did return your messages when you inquired. It was when you continued hounding him with ignorant messages on stuff he had for sale that he blocked you.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:37 PM
ray364
SHOW GUEST

Ad # 2341962 stengard makes stuff up in his own head. Where does it say wires? I've Sold and bought many parts off rj and never had an issue until now. I recommend people don't sell to you!!!
Old 10-30-2011, 06:50 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

nowhere in that ad did it say anything about wires.....? :?
Old 10-31-2011, 06:13 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Gotta go with the rest....Never said wires. Sounds like an honest transaction. May need to be clear on expectations next time.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:18 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Heres the copy from the ad, says "both pieces" towards the end of the ad, not all 3 pieces. I think the buyer is cornfused... :roll:

Msd crank trigger and billet distributor for big block Chevy
Both like new. About 50 runs on both pieces. Both pieces are complete Just like you would buy them new.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen Harb. You can't even really call it a miscommunication... the ad is clear.

That is like seeing an ad for a tire store showing the tires I want on a set of wheels... I will not begin trashing the reputation of the tire store if they don't give me the wheels?????