Thread: hmmmm.... ?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

hmmmm.... ?

im in the market to get me a 2nd vega drag car...... but seems like a great deal for a 5 sec vega... :roll: what yall think?

http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-R...cond-vega.html
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

Never can tell, not everything is a scam.....It could be a very tired car & owner needs fast sale... It is a great deal if its legit.
    MIKE

Don't jump in with both feet on this deal. I would want to see a lot more pics. especially of the chassis, partically the front suspension and roll cage area if it has one. I think it's an older car since it has converse rear wheels. If i were closer i would look at it for you but it's almost 500 miles from me.
    If you are trully intrested in the car i would hop a redeye flight and rent a car and go look at it in person. It could be a diamond in the rough, but i doubt it would certifly anywhere. Also it doesn't take much motor to run in the 5's when you're running a plate plus a fogger system, it's probably a 7 second car on motor.

JMO

Zip.