No response

Old 10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
purple5568
SHOW GUEST

Default No response

Why would someone post a sell add and not respond to an e-mail request? I have sent the same person 4 in the last 9 days and still not a word why waste everyone time if you don't what to sell something don't advertise it. :?:
Old 10-04-2011, 05:44 PM
cowbell
SHOW GUEST

had the same problem several folks down south , mavrick in mississipi namely, and was going to buy the car and not complain much on the price, 16.5 cash, messaged twice and called twice to ask a few questions before i hauled all the way down from indiana to deal on the car. no reply of any kind, people sometimes post to show off their stuff i believe, or someone else in the household is screening the info. some people you just cant get to , maybe its better that way, been good ol boyed before.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

i think alot of people who are not big on using the computers post it or get the wife to post. and they get busy and forget to check or never check there emails.. ive emailed someone on a trade before.. and got a response from them like 2 months later.. LOL, I told them my trade was gone and i have had 2 different vehicles since then... Dont know about everyone else, but i have mine set to text my phone when i recieve a message on racing junk.. its easy to do, go to message notifications and type your phone number in... WHO knows what some people are thinking.. I do agree.. dont post your car if your not going to respond....