Thread: pace trailers

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

pace trailers

Does anyboby know anything about pace going out business ? my friend bought a shadow gt a couple years ago and has never used it . he car is almost done he has lost keys. wllers trailer sales in bridgeville delaware basic told sorry about your luck.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: pace trailers

Quote Originally Posted by tazracing
    Does anyboby know anything about pace going out business ? my friend bought a shadow gt a couple years ago and has never used it . he car is almost done he has lost keys. wllers trailer sales in bridgeville delaware basic told sorry about your luck.
    Bu!!$#!T,go down to your Local RV Dealer with the Lock # and (IF) They do NOT have the Keys in Stock,they can Order them!
    I Own 2`Pace Trailers and have done this with Both of them.I Think She charged me 5.00 + the Key.If they done have the Key,its NOT Ordered from Pace,its from the Lock Distributor.
    Hope that HELPS!
    Later
    G 8)

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    thanks that s what i told him but iwasnt 100 percent sure. it look the handle and lock i have on my motor home.