has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 AM
bluecamro1
SHOW GUEST

Default has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

he sent me a message saying her was gonna give me a set amount for my dragcar then i agree and a couple days go buy and i text him and ask him if still wonts its and he says yes, now i havent heard from him and fount the exact same motor thats in my rail 4 sale on here, i thank his voicemall says his name is ojay or something like that
Old 09-13-2011, 10:11 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

OJ Capps out of NC I think. You might search the forum to see what you can find. He is always dealing on cars. I have not dealt with him but have seen plenty of his adds looking to buy cars.

Try this link. Type in Ojay Capps Julius in the search and select the Scammer section to search. You should get 3 or 4 topics to read.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/search.php?mode=results
Old 01-03-2012, 03:52 PM
sneakypete
APPRENTICE

I bought a car from him a couple years ago, met me 1/2 way, car was as advertised, deal went fine, I had no problems at all.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

Originally Posted by bluecamro1
he sent me a message saying her was gonna give me a set amount for my dragcar then i agree and a couple days go buy and i text him and ask him if still wonts its and he says yes, now i havent heard from him and fount the exact same motor thats in my rail 4 sale on here, i thank his voicemall says his name is ojay or something like that
he might be trying to part your car out first .

IMO not a very good idea . He could collect money for the part he does't own . you could have a cash in hand buyer in front of you . see how it can go bad . not for you but from his actions
Old 01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I spoke with him a few years back on a 421 he had..he was straight up on the phone etc....Goldsboro NC or somewhere up in that area...never heard anything bad on him and he has been around here for years.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "