Thread: has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

he sent me a message saying her was gonna give me a set amount for my dragcar then i agree and a couple days go buy and i text him and ask him if still wonts its and he says yes, now i havent heard from him and fount the exact same motor thats in my rail 4 sale on here, i thank his voicemall says his name is ojay or something like that

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    OJ Capps out of NC I think. You might search the forum to see what you can find. He is always dealing on cars. I have not dealt with him but have seen plenty of his adds looking to buy cars.

Try this link. Type in Ojay Capps Julius in the search and select the Scammer section to search. You should get 3 or 4 topics to read.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/search.php?mode=results
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

I bought a car from him a couple years ago, met me 1/2 way, car was as advertised, deal went fine, I had no problems at all.

Re: has anyone dealed with a screen named called julius

Quote Originally Posted by bluecamro1
    he sent me a message saying her was gonna give me a set amount for my dragcar then i agree and a couple days go buy and i text him and ask him if still wonts its and he says yes, now i havent heard from him and fount the exact same motor thats in my rail 4 sale on here, i thank his voicemall says his name is ojay or something like that
    he might be trying to part your car out first .

IMO not a very good idea . He could collect money for the part he does't own . you could have a cash in hand buyer in front of you . see how it can go bad . not for you but from his actions

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    I spoke with him a few years back on a 421 he had..he was straight up on the phone etc....Goldsboro NC or somewhere up in that area...never heard anything bad on him and he has been around here for years.

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "