HOLEYMAN68

Old 08-17-2011, 01:53 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

Default HOLEYMAN68

Has anybody ever has a dealings with HOLEYMAN68? I purchased a carb from him over two week ago. The payment was sent in full in the method he requested on July 28, 2011. Still no carb. He has been in contact off and on (at his leisure) through texting only. Shortly after he received his payment, despite my repeated requests, he will not speak on the phone. Texting only. Multiple times he has failed to do what he said he would do. Never provided a tracking number for the package, was supposed to hand deliver the package after FEDEX supposedly sent it to the wrong address and he picked it up, was supposed to meet me and then bailed out, has been asked to refund the money and has failed to do so. I am trying to keep this out of court. The only reason I want a refund instead of the carb is because at this point I do not trust this guy enough to believe the carb is legit. I am just wondering if this is out of this guys nature, or if this a reoccurring problem.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:10 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

I think you should have checked here first :idea:

There are a few threads about him :roll:
Old 08-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

is this the guy the one from Decatur Illinois??

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-17-2011, 02:44 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Profile says Rustburg, VA.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:56 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

I just received a text from him that said the money will be sent at 9pm. It will be tomorrow evening before I can confirm this. I WILL POST BACK TOMORROW NIGHT AND HOPEFULLY CLEAR THE AIR OF THIS LENGTHY TRANSACTION.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Bets? Will he or won't he send it?

Chime in boys.

Scorp
Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

doubt it ops: ops: ops:
Old 08-18-2011, 12:48 AM
nova72
JOURNEYMAN

Default holeyman

his name is eddie look trade over good first
Old 08-18-2011, 05:59 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

Well it sounds like you guys were correct. No payment was sent. Same old thing. Sent another text saying he would contact me and never did. I let him know the papers were being filed to take him to small claims court and he responded with............ "OK"............... When I file the papers with the local courthouse they will send info to RacingJunk. Will any of the administration help along with getting this guy out of here. He obviously is a scammer that has a history of doing so. It really gets me that I served my country honorably just to come home and get ripped off by some dude that is riding the rails and taking advantage of honest people. Gives me a new value of SEMPER FI!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BadMannerz
Well it sounds like you guys were correct. No payment was sent. Same old thing. Sent another text saying he would contact me and never did. I let him know the papers were being filed to take him to small claims court and he responded with............ "OK"............... When I file the papers with the local courthouse they will send info to RacingJunk. Will any of the administration help along with getting this guy out of here. He obviously is a scammer that has a history of doing so. It really gets me that I served my country honorably just to come home and get ripped off by some dude that is riding the rails and taking advantage of honest people. Gives me a new value of SEMPER FI!
Lively-

You win.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -