Exhaust Headers

Old 08-12-2011, 07:17 AM
beaker58
SHOW GUEST

Default Exhaust Headers

Hey guys,,I am need of headers for my s10 with a small block,it's a 2000 P/U with a 357ci,,now,,,I have the Patriot v8 swap headers right now,but the 1 1/2 primaries are just to small,,I'm looking for at least 1 5/8ths but I would prefer 1 3/4 to a 3" collector and I would like them to exit inside the frame rail.A few years ago Hedmann made such a header but I can't find them anymore,,now I admit,they were a pain because you have to route the steering colomn through it.If anyone has any suggestions,I would appreciate you throwing them my way.I do have a guy here in town that said he would fab them up for me,,,but I think I'm looking at a pretty sizable cost to have him do this.Thanks ahead for any ideas
Old 08-12-2011, 10:14 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

IMO you will probably end up with more $ in it than you expect. Just remember you get what you pay for. It may be cheaper in the long run to let the guy build you a set. I'd like to see some of his work before I let him do it!