re ripped off boysandthiertoys

Old 07-29-2011, 10:01 AM
pro454
SHOW GUEST

Default re ripped off boysandthiertoys

from emails and messages i have learned i am not the only one ripped off by jamie gault of leesburg al.(boysandthiertoys)
dont trade with this man.he is a slick talker make you like him and screw you while hes doing it.i get sick every time i see my 34 ford body i traded him for suposed running car with new paint and extra parts.the block was craked,the paint was bad,and my extra parts never showed up.i could see it needed paint,and i could do that but everything elese he said was BS
so traders beware!!!his profile says he has been member for 6 years!
dont let this rip off ruin our good name of hot rodding and our hobbie and our good website RJ.COM!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:34 AM
boysandtheirtoys
SHOW GUEST

Default two sides to a story

doug wow you really know how to bash someone. as in the email i sent your . we agreed on me bringing you the parts when i was up this way. i also gave you the oppurntunity to not trade. you looked at the vehicle and traded , then later on the phone you again wanted to keep the car and not trade back. it is surprising to me how a set of wheels and bumpers could make someone bad mouth a fellow trader.
to all who is reading this and its not just my smooth tongue talking , other then doug ive not had anyone complain about trades. if you are a man and you trade after looking at a vehicle then get home and don't like the car . thats not my fault. maybe a spelling bee or solitaire is what you need to play.
to doug , even after you bad mouth me i will still bring you your parts . i will not however make a special trip for them just like we agreed on when we exchanged cars.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: re ripped off boysandthiertoys

Originally Posted by pro454
from emails and messages i have learned i am not the only one ripped off by jamie gault of leesburg al.(boysandthiertoys)
dont trade with this man.he is a slick talker make you like him and screw you while hes doing it.i get sick every time i see my 34 ford body i traded him for suposed running car with new paint and extra parts.the block was craked,the paint was bad,and my extra parts never showed up.i could see it needed paint,and i could do that but everything elese he said was BS
so traders beware!!!his profile says he has been member for 6 years!
dont let this rip off ruin our good name of hot rodding and our hobbie and our good website RJ.COM!!!!
Well it looks like he replied! You saw this car in person and didnt notice the paint was "bad"? Do you have any pics or proof on the cracked block?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-01-2011, 11:32 AM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default BIG BOYS AND THEIR TOYS

Jaime...Send Doug his parts and GET THE TRANSACTION OVER WITH. it will be better off for the both of you. Quit dwelling over some damn parts. You'll get a blown head gasket!!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Correct me if I am wrong but:

1- you had ample time to look at the vehicle you were trading for, and decided to trade for it on site after a complete inspection.

2-you left the scene of the trade without all of the parts you were promised (and were ok with that?)

3-later on you decide you dont like the car or what was described

4-you were offered by the seller to return the car (is that what I read?)

And you think you were SCAMMED????? Im sorry but I fail to see the part where you were scammed or mislead in any way. No one had a gun to your head to do the trade and leave the scene without all the parts...Do you go to the store and buy stuff then leave without all of it and expect them to bring it to you??

My god, seriously.. :?