Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help collecting my money from JONDEE05

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Need some help collecting my money from JONDEE05

Traded a drag car, actually a complete setup, from the car to the trailer to the tools to the Honda 3000 super quite generator even down to the scales and a new canopy for the trailer, for a Harley. Everything on the car trailer etc., was exactly as I had described and all t's were crossed and i's dotted. When I got the bike home, I looked for a particular add-on that I had asked about at the trade and was assured that it was on the bike, but it was a pain to get to. When I took the bike to the dealer to have them check it over and verify the right tune was in the bikes computer to coincide with the add-on, they told me the add-on was not there. I called jondee05 back a few days after the trade and informed him of this, he claims he was told it was there, and after a few go rounds between him and the dealer, it was agreed upon that he would pay me the difference of 600 dollars. well I have been messaging him for the last 6 months and still no money, I even told him we could talk about a trade, he has ignored all messages , with the exception of one, said he needed to take care of himself. I understand that, but I have been more than patient, havenít I?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Do you have a add number :?: No profile :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

?

Is this Guy Located in the N/West part of IL.?
    Later
    G 8)

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    The ads have since been deleted, this trade took place last oct.. And I have been emailing him regularly since.
    Yes, he is located in IL.
    Do you know him, he seems to be a nice enough guy, i just want my money, or something equally as valuable. It is not so much about the money anymore, but the principle of it all.

?

I ALMOST Made a Deal with him?
    Lets just say,It WORKED Out ALOT Better by the DEAL NOT Happening!!!
    Later
    G 8)

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    He is a nice fella, from what little we have talked. I just want my money. I have given him more than enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by RMCRACING08
    He is a nice fella, from what little we have talked. I just want my money. I have given him more than enough time.
    we most not be on the same page... or for that matter reading from the same book..... the guy lied..... then made promise that he hasnt kept and your on here trying to collect money due to u.... but you keep saying "what a nice fellow" he is........ :roll:
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    I don't care to berate or bad mouth a person. Just not me, but I am upset that he will not return my messages and will not pay me.

I don't care to berate or bad mouth a person. Just not me, but I am upset that he will not return my messages and will not pay me.
    well... i for one call'em like i see them and that one from what i read would be a lying ...deadbeat....POS.....lol
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fast75vega
    well... i for one call'em like i see them and that one from what i read would be a lying ...deadbeat....POS.....lol
    HE COULD SELL PART OF THE TRADE HE GOT FROM YOU AND PAY YOU THE MONEY 8) 8)