prices? where are the prices? trade value higher! prices?

Old 07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default prices? where are the prices? trade value higher! prices?

i know we have been here before but dont some people realize that PRICE SELLS? or perhaps price dont sell so we dont list it? or is $1.00 a starting price we can deal with and go down from there :lol: ?? i know some situation prevent us from a price but take a look. i dont even open the NO PRICE ads anymore. and if you offer a price they get upset you lowballed them. what can they expect? :?: if you think your price is to high it may be ? but atleast put a price so a buyer can atleast consider. we wonder why we dont get trades offers :?: :?: :?:' fair' trade offers! if we dont know where your price area is what can we do? . is it soooo' hard to price a car that we cant figure it out\ or are we looking for the guy that price dont matter? i want that guy too!! or no price but states 8) 'be real with offers' :roll: . just wanted a voice out here to help sell cars in a bad arena, price sells , ask walmart! ask a car lot. ask a mom at a garage sale? we are smarter than this !!! :!: god bless our troops and keep them in our prayers!!! :?: :?:
Old 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM
frkl
SHOW GUEST

Exactly.I will never respond to an ad without the price.I figure the seller must be ashamed of what they are asking.Same goes for trade value higher,guess what then mine is too.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

This is always a hot-topic here. It's frustrating...

It's like a female with a TON of baggage... she looks good... but if you call her, you will regret it. If you call, you will be exposed to supreme pride, arrogance, you will get the life-story & how they have the only car in the world like this.

Even if they price it too high, it is better than "no price" at all. I mean, the worst that could happen is you might get teased a little if you try to sell a 79' Cutlass bro-hamm (in primer) for 55K like that one dude.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:20 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default how much how much how much ???

they must not read this section of racing junk? anyway life goes on .... they miss out and hopefully someone misses out on the [ one of a kind] :shock: story! price sells trade value 'higher' 8) never made sense to me ? does a car get better if we trade it? :?:
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM
edspring1
APPRENTICE

Default dazed and confused

I am with you guys. I haven't yet understood why a 'trade' price is more than cash ? As a matter of facts, I can not recall one single time I offered something for sale without a price. I never worry about the price being too low or too high. Regardless thats how much I want for it. I guess some folks are scared they aren't going to get every last penny. Who knows ? Its all beyond my comprehension. Maybe its all in making a deal?
I don't reply to any of those crazy adds either.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:00 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default no price no sale

without a price how can a sale be expected? but when you ask for a price they say make an offer :?: how can that be and only have a picture to start from :arrow: :?: . buy a pig in a poke :P . come on guys please give a starting point to start with. even if not a 100% interested - it helps keep the market of car\truck sales of vintage vehicles aligned.i would guess if they was a buyer the tables are opposite. infact offer a trade for their vehicle and ill bet the :idea: first question :idea: will be how much do you want for your car? :lol: wanna bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!