BEWARE OF TOMMYRACER....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:54 PM
wayne62
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE OF TOMMYRACER....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

tommyracer is not a man to be trusted.....schedules time and details for a trade to take place and then you never hear back. he is not a man of his word so put no faith in him. if anyone plans on dealing with him please dont!! he commited to making a trade deal,set up a time to deliver the car and trailer from ad#2206307 in trade for my 1973 challenger but he wanted a car trailer to be packaged with the challenger so i made the mistake of trusting he was going to stand behind what he stated he would do and purchased a $3000.00 tariler and tie downs and now he avoids all calls and wont respond to any messages. he sure had me fooled but i guess i am the fool and it wont happen again....live and learn i guess...
Old 06-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Post the details up on here, that way everybody knows!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I sent tommyracer a PM to see if he would like to explian his thoughts on this deal.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:43 AM
tommyracer
SHOW GUEST

Default wayne62 comments

WAYNE & I SET UP A TIME AND PLACE TO DO THE DEAL & I WAS GOOD WITH THAT. I WAS OUT OF TOUCH WITH HIM FOR 2 DAYS , UNABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM & ALL OF A SUDDEN HE JUMPED TO ALL KINDS OF CONCLUSIONS I GUESS. HE BEGAN SENDING ME UNSAVORY COMMENTS & DECLARATIONS ABOUT THE DEAL & THAT I BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL. I HAD COMMITTED TO THE DEAL & WAS IN PREPARATION TO LOAD UP & DRIVE OVER A THOUSAND MILES TO MAKE THE TRADE. THE MESSAGES JUST KEPT GETTING MORE & MORE UGLY SO I JUST DECIDED TO HELL WITH IT. I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO MAKE ALL THE EFFORT & I GUESS BECAUSE I DID'NT CALL HIM ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY HE THOUGHT THE DEAL WAS OFF WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE, TH DEAL WAS DONE AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED. HE HAS CALLED ME EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK & I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE A DAM, I TOLD HIM WE HAD A DEAL & I MEANT IT , HE JUST WENT OFF. I REALLY WANTED THE CAR HE HAD BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. AFTER SOMEONE MAKES THREATS & CALLS YOU NAME FOR NOTHING YOU FIGURE HE IS JUST NOT WORTH DEALING WITH, I WILL NOT GET DOWN TO THAT LEVEL.
PEOPLE CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT TO THINK I AM JUST TO OLD TO WORRY ABOUT IT & IF I DON'T GET RID OF MY CAR,SO WHAT ITS MINE & I WILL DEAL WITH IT. IF IT MAKES HIM FEEL GOOD TO DIS ME LET HIM!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Not taking a side here, but if a buyer or seller gets belligerent for any reason during the transaction, I would not want to drive 1000 miles to meet them... much less do a transaction with them. Maybe it is a personality problem such as one person is laid back & the other is really excited... I don't know. Looked at the ad#... nice car tommyracer.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:38 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BEWARE OF TOMMYRACER....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Originally Posted by wayne62
tommyracer is not a man to be trusted.....schedules time and details for a trade to take place and then you never hear back. he is not a man of his word so put no faith in him. if anyone plans on dealing with him please dont!! he commited to making a trade deal,set up a time to deliver the car and trailer from ad#2206307 in trade for my 1973 challenger but he wanted a car trailer to be packaged with the challenger so i made the mistake of trusting he was going to stand behind what he stated he would do and purchased a $3000.00 tariler and tie downs and now he avoids all calls and wont respond to any messages. he sure had me fooled but i guess i am the fool and it wont happen again....live and learn i guess...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-15-2011, 10:38 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: wayne62 comments

Originally Posted by tommyracer
WAYNE & I SET UP A TIME AND PLACE TO DO THE DEAL & I WAS GOOD WITH THAT. I WAS OUT OF TOUCH WITH HIM FOR 2 DAYS , UNABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM & ALL OF A SUDDEN HE JUMPED TO ALL KINDS OF CONCLUSIONS I GUESS. HE BEGAN SENDING ME UNSAVORY COMMENTS & DECLARATIONS ABOUT THE DEAL & THAT I BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL. I HAD COMMITTED TO THE DEAL & WAS IN PREPARATION TO LOAD UP & DRIVE OVER A THOUSAND MILES TO MAKE THE TRADE. THE MESSAGES JUST KEPT GETTING MORE & MORE UGLY SO I JUST DECIDED TO HELL WITH IT. I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO MAKE ALL THE EFFORT & I GUESS BECAUSE I DID'NT CALL HIM ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY HE THOUGHT THE DEAL WAS OFF WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE, TH DEAL WAS DONE AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED. HE HAS CALLED ME EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK & I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE A DAM, I TOLD HIM WE HAD A DEAL & I MEANT IT , HE JUST WENT OFF. I REALLY WANTED THE CAR HE HAD BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. AFTER SOMEONE MAKES THREATS & CALLS YOU NAME FOR NOTHING YOU FIGURE HE IS JUST NOT WORTH DEALING WITH, I WILL NOT GET DOWN TO THAT LEVEL.
PEOPLE CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT TO THINK I AM JUST TO OLD TO WORRY ABOUT IT & IF I DON'T GET RID OF MY CAR,SO WHAT ITS MINE & I WILL DEAL WITH IT. IF IT MAKES HIM FEEL GOOD TO DIS ME LET HIM!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-15-2011, 11:04 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

tommy--attitudes like that sucks[ if i am making all the efforts like you] and the other guy goes stupid on me before i leave -just mark it up as a lesson learned :lol:
IT SAVED YOU A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TRIP PLUS WHO KNOWS IF HE WOULD HAVE COME THRU WHEN YOU GOT THERE ops:

PLUS --NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE LOOKING CAR :lol: