Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I think that is David Grahm from Hodgenvillr KY. If so I traded with him once and he was straight with me.
    In God We Trust!! All others pay cash!!!!

the real trader on here

davids a trader, ive traded several times with him, known him for years, theres one thing u can count on with him-he is the true trader on here. will trade anything, he may be full of sh-t lol!!:}~ but he tells u exactly what he knows about a car or what the previous owner told him, just ask him about a trade u will tell after talking to him that he might trade u out of something,while everyone else on RJ plays and just emails

Junior Member APPRENTICE

I Have Bought From This Guy

I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar

Re: I Have Bought From This Guy

Quote Originally Posted by will547
    I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.
    THAT I WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH---THE CAR AS PICTURED SHOULD BE THE CAR YOU GET---YOU GOT SCAMMED ops: ops:

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Quote Originally Posted by lively
    THAT I WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH---THE CAR AS PICTURED SHOULD BE THE CAR YOU GET---YOU GOT SCAMMED ops: ops:
    WHEN YOU BUY THE CAR AND ARE A LONG WAY OFF. THE GUY HAS YOUR MONEY. THERE IS REALLY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO. BETTER OFF JUST TO SPREAD THE WORD

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Re: Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Quote Originally Posted by bobr
    Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.
    YES. I WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE WHAT YOU ARE BUYING IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.

YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
    FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
    FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
    I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
    I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Oh boy here we go!

My opinion is I think the guy is a strait up hot rodder and has went thru alot of cars. I look at his cars he has advertised on this site and would buy/trade with him if I see something that catches my eye.
    Most likely hes no one to worry about in the scam department.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
    YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
    FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
    FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
    I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
    I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!
    He said the photo had one set of wheels , also said ..you told him thats the wheels (set he got) were on it , when you got it .
    question is did the photo he saw have the salt flat wheels

11. Racing Junk