SMART Car?????

Old 05-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default SMART Car?????

Okay... remember a while ago when I told you guys I got to meet my buddys neighbor who is the dude who drove the General lee in all those stunts back in the 80's??? The guy jumped those cars a bunch of times & basically made the 68-70 Chargers go extinct. Anyways this guy is now retired, 83 years old now, has millions & has done very well in his life. HE GOES OUT & GETS IN A WRECK THIS WEEK IN A "SMART CAR" at almost 70MPH on his way to run an errand!!! You seen those cars??? They look like a... I don't know.... tiny little crap-mobiles. He may not ever recover... it could kill him. He is in the hospital now. "Buzz" is his name... ironic deal. I mean, if I had this guys money, damned if I would be CRAMMED into a "SMART car" & slide into the ditch... after all those great stunts he did.... two-wheels in 007... & he may die from a SMART car accident. Hope he makes it... pray for Buzz.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:47 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I see them damn things around Boise. They look like they have already been sandwiched. Might as well be in a 55 gallon barrel on 4 wheels. ZERO protection. HOW they got approved for public roads and streets is beyond me...... Good luck and a prayer to Buzz.