This is all RJ's fault, they directed me here

Old 05-24-2011, 02:10 PM
srdd76
SHOW GUEST

Default This is all RJ's fault, they directed me here

Hello All, I am so new I'm scared to death. I am Danny from S.E. Oklahoma and I am trying to find out ALL about information on 1970/71 Dodge Challengers R/T and Plymouth Cuda's. I used to go to the dealership when they first came out, but they always ran me off. I was in Jr. High School and not a buyer yet, so they would not let me hang around. All I wanted was the Brochures on both cars for both years. I though they were free weren't they? My Dad a preacher was not a bit happy with my choice of cars I liked, so he would not help me get any information, I have often wondered if he was involved with any of that. I am looking for like minded people like me who like these cars, but that know a lot about them that don't mind sharing info. with me. I am not looking to buy a bunch of "Memorabilia", just having pictures or PDF's of stuff suits me just fine. Anybody who knows about my Mopar Muscle Car interests, Please let me know. I hope nobodies mad at me yet.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:24 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

I can't imagine why anyone would be mad at you. Exchanging info, ideas, and interests is what this forum is here for. Sorry I can't help you on your quest but I do love the cars you are talking about. My uncle had a 340 '70 or '71 Challenger from Mr. Norm's Dodge when he came home from Thailand after the Vietnam war. I loved that car and have always wished I had it. Wood handled pistol grip shifter, doesn't get any cooler than that.

Curtis
Old 05-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hello Danny-

Welcome. Take a deep breath & look around here & familiarize yourself with the different subjects forums. Each place is a wealth of learning about many classic's & racing.

Don't be nervous, just jump in....

I too am not a expert on 70/71 Cudas, but if you are planning on buying one, save your pennies. High-dollar cars... great investment too if purchased right. Be careful to observe the cars ownership/history closely before making any moves... people go to great lengths to deceive a cars original bloodlines.

Last: these are good people who frequent here; be real, ask questions & enjoy. Scooter/Rigsby
Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What do you want to know :?: :?:

Mark