I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALY 'dislike' this yawhoo.......

Old 04-25-2011, 10:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALY 'dislike' this yawhoo.......

"America, LOVE her or LEAVE her Barry"

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201...oving-america/

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...ster-greeting/

----------------
Old 04-25-2011, 01:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Old 04-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I concur. Obama has not listened, he has mocked us, labeled us with silly names, meant us with arrogance, & ignored GOD. I read that he used used the last name of "Soetoro" in 1981 to travel to the Pakistan when he was 20. So why the different last name, & how did he fly into a restricted country at that time??? the US passport would have not worked in that time. The theory is that he got a British passport... which may prove he was born in Kenya some say... not Hawaii. I hope he is exposed if he truly lied about his citizenship- whatever it takes to remove him one way or another.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I seriously doubt that the eventual exposure of his actual birth cert will change anything right NOW. HOWEVER, it WILL destroy ANY probability of his EVER holding another office in the USA. AND it will DESTROY the Demoncratic party. This is precisely why he has all these Czars to be the ones to fall upon their swards."Well I didn't enact those laws, my Czars did so that makes me untouchable/unblamable" The 'Donald' is blowing this wide open to make all the above happen, even though most Americans would NOT vote for him as President. IMHO
Old 04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X2. I don't think they will take today's celebrities seriously enough to vote them into commander & chief. Instead; we elect a former "event coordinator" who is questionably not a US citizen (despite his proof), who no one seems to know the background of... and promotes Muslims more than Christians??? At least we have our priorities under control.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

personally think that pres should have managed/owned/ect a company to show they have knowledge of how buisness(gov) work not spend willy nilly and borrow iresponiby after they get big money no matter how far they run the country in the ground. politicians dont get it theyve been spending everyone elses money so long they lost touch with what the rest of us. the pres is basically hired by us, now if im paying you you better have my best interests at heart or you fired