price?????

Old 04-14-2011, 11:23 AM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

Default price?????

(just so there is no issue im not trying to sell anything through the forum just need help getting a reasonable price)
ive got a 1992 gmc z71 1500 that i am sellin it has a 355 with a stage 3 rv cam 202 heads and some little extras. the fourwheel drive works its got power everything(windows, locks, ect) it has a new sound system good tires the trans was rebuilt 30k ago and the engine has 1k on it. the odo reads 170k so how much should i ask.

ive got it out for 3500 right now and have had alot of bites but no takers am i asking too much thanks for you help
Old 04-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

tx: A buddy of mine just bought a similar one here at my work (Bowtech) to use as his hunting rig. The truck looks good (original paint/motor)... std cab, 4wd, long bed, not sure mileage. For the work done, motor/trans condition, etc... I would say your price is right in there. Too bad you are not in Oregon... many people are spending tax money on hunting rigs & gear right now... getting ready. Your price seems reasonable, but the economy is to unpredictable & gas prices suck right now. Hang in there....
Old 04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree your price is reasonable i work at a dealership and believe me they would ask more for it :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-15-2011, 10:22 AM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

ok well thanks guys cause i dont want to drop it but i might have to let one of the lowballers win soon if it doesnt sell quick (noving to a new place goin to college and need a dependable truck)