Thread: price?????

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

price?????

(just so there is no issue im not trying to sell anything through the forum just need help getting a reasonable price)
    ive got a 1992 gmc z71 1500 that i am sellin it has a 355 with a stage 3 rv cam 202 heads and some little extras. the fourwheel drive works its got power everything(windows, locks, ect) it has a new sound system good tires the trans was rebuilt 30k ago and the engine has 1k on it. the odo reads 170k so how much should i ask.

ive got it out for 3500 right now and have had alot of bites but no takers am i asking too much thanks for you help
    pray for our soldiers our freedom and rain

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    tx: A buddy of mine just bought a similar one here at my work (Bowtech) to use as his hunting rig. The truck looks good (original paint/motor)... std cab, 4wd, long bed, not sure mileage. For the work done, motor/trans condition, etc... I would say your price is right in there. Too bad you are not in Oregon... many people are spending tax money on hunting rigs & gear right now... getting ready. Your price seems reasonable, but the economy is to unpredictable & gas prices suck right now. Hang in there....
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I agree your price is reasonable i work at a dealership and believe me they would ask more for it :!: :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    ok well thanks guys cause i dont want to drop it but i might have to let one of the lowballers win soon if it doesnt sell quick (noving to a new place goin to college and need a dependable truck)
    pray for our soldiers our freedom and rain