Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne's repeal

Dwayne's repeal

Hi Guys,
    I just thought I'd post an update, I did indeed receive another clutch from Mr Parker yesterday to replace the unuseable, broken clutch he sent me 3 /14 /11. I haven't tried it yet however it appears to be in decent condition.
    The box was post marked Weds. 3 / 30 / 11, (not Mon. the 28th) as previously posted. I did keep my word , I sent him over half of the freight cost, ( it went out 4 /1 ) he'll receive it Tues. 4 / 5 at the lattest.
    This whole transaction should not have had to result in such of a way as it has here on this forum, but some times "the squeekiest wheel gets the most grease", the lession learned is, (buyer beware) never purchase on here unless the seller has a" good Rep,"
    Karl

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Heather gets no repeal nor deserves one.

You are the SECOND guy he pulled the freight deal on.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    please please :cry: :cry: -i won't rip anybody else off----TILL I GET ANOTHER CHANCE :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IT IS A PATTERN WITH HIM !!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I second that motion ''Scorp'' :!: :!: All in favor :?:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Quote Originally Posted by mopar1968
    I second that motion ''Scorp'' :!: :!: All in favor :?:

Mark
    here...here..

i give you a yea vote too he is sleazy
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He gets my vote for douchbag of the year and last year! Thats 2 different people that he has screwed out of money after the transaction. Who knows how many people havent come forward :?: :!: :roll:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Bully Clutch

I am a new member and just bought a suppose to be a brand new bully clutch from a guy named Dwayne Parker and it has been about 2 months and he tells me that it was returned to him with the wrong zip and reshipped. Long story short i was reading all the forums and i was wondering if this was the same guy and if so what can i do to get my money back or even better the clutch?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    You came to the right place :!: Yep same guy :!: And welcome to the nut house :!: I am Mark the quite one of the bunch :!: :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Quote Originally Posted by mopar1968
    You came to the right place :!: Yep same guy :!: And welcome to the nut house :!: I am Mark the quite one of the bunch :!: :!:

Mark
    Did you ever get your stuff and how did you do it if so? I am about to go crazy not knowing if i will get the clutch or my money back!