42 days and still no valve covers?

Old 03-21-2011, 06:55 PM
TrickChassis
SHOW GUEST

Default 42 days and still no valve covers?

How long would you wait for custom BBC valve covers from a company that has them listed on RJ?

I have been waiting 42 days now and have called multiple times over the last two weeks. They charged my credit card immediatly when i called. I have gotten the "they will be there by saturday" 2 times now.... I am patient and understand they are customs but 42 days?!....

I dont want to give out there name yet becuse im sure they are a very reptuable company and will send me a tracking number shortly..........
Old 03-21-2011, 07:03 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

More info please, Ad # name of whom you paid :!:

Mark
Old 03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 42 days and still no valve covers?

Originally Posted by spooleliminator
How long would you wait for custom BBC valve covers from a company that has them listed on RJ?

I have been waiting 42 days now and have called multiple times over the last two weeks. They charged my credit card immediatly when i called. I have gotten the "they will be there by saturday" 2 times now.... I am patient and understand they are customs but 42 days?!....

I dont want to give out there name yet becuse im sure they are a very reptuable company and will send me a tracking number shortly..........
42 Days and NO PARTS............?
Tell You what?Send ME a PM and I WILL DROP THE Name!Because I SPENT Lots of Dollars and WANT to know along w/Many OTHERS!
Its Spelled---BULLSHIT!!!
I'll be waiting for the INFO?
Later
G :x
Old 03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

put their name on here and stop waiting to expose them---HONESTLY --WE CAN HELP YOU !!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I will go out on a limb here :!: If you are talking about who i think you are talking about look at this first :!: :!: This guy is a straight shooter :!:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=14474

Mark
Old 03-21-2011, 08:29 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND if it is someone we know we can find out the reasons behind the holdup on parts 8)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:35 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default WHy Post?

I dont understand,why post the complaint but not the company? If your sure they are a good company & are going to send you a tracking# Why not wait to post them? Without all the info theres nothing anyone here can help you with..If I waited 42 days for anything I paid for they would have been posted & could respond to the post in person as to why it takes so long to provide goods paid for...JMO
Old 03-22-2011, 06:36 AM
TrickChassis
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: WHy Post?

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
I dont understand,why post the complaint but not the company? If your sure they are a good company & are going to send you a tracking# Why not wait to post them? Without all the info theres nothing anyone here can help you with..If I waited 42 days for anything I paid for they would have been posted & could respond to the post in person as to why it takes so long to provide goods paid for...JMO
*****They took care of everything ****

But it did take a long time!!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I do have them build custom valve covers for me and have for a few years now.

And i have talked to him a few time's about these delays on getting covers done it is also causing me problems because i can only tell my customers what he tells me .
I have two customers right now that has not received there covers and i am having a hard time getting him on the phone i have tried to call this morning and no luck getting a hold of him.

If he can't assure me that this problem taken care of i will have to find another company to build covers for me i can not have these kind of issue's this is my living not a hobby.
If i can help you in anyway please let me know and i will do all i can.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:41 AM
TrickChassis
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
I do have them build custom valve covers for me and have for a few years now.

And i have talked to him a few time's about these delays on getting covers done it is also causing me problems because i can only tell my customers what he tells me .
I have two customers right now that has not received there covers and i am having a hard time getting him on the phone i have tried to call this morning and no luck getting a hold of him.

If he can't assure me that this problem taken care of i will have to find another company to build covers for me i can not have these kind of issue's this is my living not a hobby.
If i can help you in anyway please let me know and i will do all i can.
Thank you for your response i apprecite it. I have been going through the same thing, even when i call they say he is busy or with another customer or out racing ect ect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -