Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Do I want?

  1. #1
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    227

    Do I want?

    On my 32 Altered do I want my toe in or toe out? Right now it is 1/4 toe out. Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    118
    allways toe in. 1/8 is good. Roundy round stuff likes toe out, but thats another story.
    98 Camaro, RJ Car,540 Reher/Morrison, PG,
    8.12@167
    86 Buick GN, 10.50@129
    87 Buick GN, 11.30@116
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...y2010-1a-1.jpg

  3. #3
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ayden n.c.
    Posts
    93

    hi

    just wanted to say hi hope your dad is doing better!
    shannon714

  4. #4
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    227

    Re: hi

    Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714
    just wanted to say hi hope your dad is doing better!

    Thanks. Hope all is well with you also.

  5. #5
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ayden n.c.
    Posts
    93

    tony

    i am ok i just read your thread that says dad i did hot know what was wrong you are both in my prayers so sorry for what you are dealing with tony may god bless you and keep you strong you are a hell of a nice guy and again i am sorry for my childish ways when we had our misunderstanding
    shannon714

  6. #6
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    227

    Re: tony

    Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714
    i am ok i just read your thread that says dad i did hot know what was wrong you are both in my prayers so sorry for what you are dealing with tony may god bless you and keep you strong you are a hell of a nice guy and again i am sorry for my childish ways when we had our misunderstanding


    Thanks again. I think we have both learned from it. :wink: Now come on race season.

  7. #7
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ayden n.c.
    Posts
    93

    tony

    he$$ yea aint trying to rub it in but we were only down month and a half probably what et you expecting out of your 32
    shannon714

  8. #8
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    227

    Re: tony

    Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714
    he$$ yea aint trying to rub it in but we were only down month and a half probably what et you expecting out of your 32

    We start T/T April 3. I think Low 9"s.

  9. #9
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ayden n.c.
    Posts
    93

    tony

    wow that will be like 570 or so in eighth? am i close .good luck! we only run eighths around here
    shannon714

  10. #10
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by gnsrule
    allways toe in. 1/8 is good. Roundy round stuff likes toe out, but thats another story.

    1/8 in Thanks ,I just don't want wheel shake at 100mph. That happen befor and I thought I was going to die. :shock:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy