Thread: Anybody on here from the Atlanta area...

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anybody on here from the Atlanta area...

...specifically west side, Lithia Springs? Theres a car down there I was thinking about buying and would like someone to put some hands and eys on it for me if possible. I figure its worth $100 for someone to give me an honest opinion. send me a PM or message on the RJ side if you can help

Thanks
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Hey Chris,
    I live in Douglasville which is not too far from Lithia Springs (maybe 20 minutes or so). What cha need? Be more than happy to help you out any way I can.

Chris

Blog Entries
    PM sent and thanks!
    Chris

Blog Entries
    a BIG THANKS to Chris, bowtie4542001, for going to look at a car I am thinking about buying down in Atlanta! I quess that shows what kind of guys we have here on this forum. I will be sending you a gift of appreciation on Monday buddy. Now if I can just get the deal done on the car.

Thanks again
    Chris

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    KOOOOL BEANS guys !!
    That is precisely what the RJ 'brotherhood' is all about !!
    Keep us posted on your progress, Bone !!
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

It was my pleasure Chris. It was like a grown mans chucky cheese in there.. haha Really had a good time looking at all the classics. If you decide to come down and pick it up, you will have a place to stay. Take care.

Chris

Blog Entries
    Well the Firebird is sold, got the check. Transporter will be picking it up later this week after the storm. I am haggling with the guy in Georgia on the Trans Am, cant seem to come to an agreement. I am in no hurry though, I have a few cars to look at up in chicago this weekend. A 66 Impala big block 4-speed, a 81 Z/28 4-speed car with 16,000 original miles and a 1970 Monte Carlo small block 4-speed. Can you see the theme here, I need a stick car BAD!!!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    Well the Firebird is sold, got the check. Transporter will be picking it up later this week after the storm. I am haggling with the guy in Georgia on the Trans Am, cant seem to come to an agreement. I am in no hurry though, I have a few cars to look at up in chicago this weekend. A 66 Impala big block 4-speed, a 81 Z/28 4-speed car with 16,000 original miles and a 1970 Monte Carlo small block 4-speed. Can you see the theme here, I need a stick car BAD!!!
    I've got a 67 big block convertible (4 speed car) in my garage working on it for a friend of mine. I'm sure he won't miss it....until spring when he comes to pick it up. :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL.

TS1955

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TS1955
    Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    I've got a 67 big block convertible (4 speed car) in my garage working on it for a friend of mine. I'm sure he won't miss it....until spring when he comes to pick it up. :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL.

TS1955
    well, how much :?: :lol:
    Chris