How/where to leave positive feedback on seller

Old 01-21-2011, 02:52 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default How/where to leave positive feedback on seller

I bought from a seller on RJ. He did a good job and I want to report that on his profile or wherever appropriate. I know I can do it in the forum, but there is another place as I have positive feedback on my sales. I don't feel the need to report the sale or price paid, just the feedback on the sale.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:56 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

post a new reply with info in the user feedback section right above this help section :wink:
Old 01-21-2011, 03:04 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default How/where

I know I can post in the feedback forum, but most people never see it there because the don't know the forums exist.

Someone posted feed back on my user name and thats what I am asking about. I don't see where on the sellers ad to do that.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:44 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: How/where

Originally Posted by markdunlap
I know I can post in the feedback forum, but most people never see it there because the don't know the forums exist.

Someone posted feed back on my user name and thats what I am asking about. I don't see where on the sellers ad to do that.
oh... got ya on their ad page for the item u bought! scroll down on the right side just under where it says "members other ads" .... it say "did you buy this.. report it here" click the link :wink:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:41 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default How/where

OK tried that. It lets you report the sale only if you declare how much it sold for. Then it takers you to another page, but still don't see anywhere to leave any feedback on the sale, which is all I really wanted.

I know someone left feedback on me that said "good guy to deal with", but don't remember how or where they did it. Surely you don't have to be a "friend" to find it on the profile?

I would think RJ would want you to be able to see a sellers history of satisfied or dissatisfied buyers easily on any ad.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:59 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default How/where

OK, you were on the right track with the report SOLD deal.

After I reported the sale by giving the sale price, which I really didn't want to do, I got a message from RJ. I have to wait until the seller sends a honor payment, and only then, will I get a message back to let both the buyer and seller to rate each other.

That seems kinda complicated just to let someone else know whether to be leary or comfortable in buying from a seller, doesn't it? Now I may know why most people don't bother with it.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Mark, I don't think you can rate them till they make an honor payment on that ad. Then you will get a message from rj to rate the seller. I think if I'm remembering right don't hold me to it.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Your right Mike that's how it work's :!:

Mark