Thread: *What do you guys think!?!?!*

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

*What do you guys think!?!?!*

Gotter this morning. 1981 Camaro 355ci needs a little TLC but nothing serious. A few missing things..Tops to door locks, door hinges need tightened. No real damage to them, Driver door window is really wobbly. Anyone with any tips or information on these 2nd gen Camaro's I would appreciate ANY help. Will be my first REAL project. My goal is to at least be able to putt her in a car show and not be afraid of people eyeballing it up close. lol...

1995 Tahoe, pro-comp suspension, 355ci motor being finished in it now. Solid as a rock..NO rust. Needs a bit of interior work. New driver seat (need TAN electrical leather) that one body strip on driver's side. small things.....

Thanks for lookin!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    id rather have your camaro then my 3rd gen f-body lol wanna trade? lol
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Well let's see it bud! lol

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    you wouldnt want it

1988 formula firebird
    The body is sold and the t-tops doesn't leak. The interior is fair. It does have a bad motor but comes with a running replacement. Both motors are tbi(throttle body injected) 305s. The paint is faded and tires are shot. It may need a fuel pump or relay (I never got around to checking it out). The wing needs some work.

Member JOURNEYMAN

Re: *What do you guys think!?!?!*

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyzZz
    Gotter this morning. 1981 Camaro 355ci needs a little TLC but nothing serious. A few missing things..Tops to door locks, door hinges need tightened. No real damage to them, Driver door window is really wobbly. Anyone with any tips or information on these 2nd gen Camaro's I would appreciate ANY help. Will be my first REAL project. My goal is to at least be able to putt her in a car show and not be afraid of people eyeballing it up close. lol...

1995 Tahoe, pro-comp suspension, 355ci motor being finished in it now. Solid as a rock..NO rust. Needs a bit of interior work. New driver seat (need TAN electrical leather) that one body strip on driver's side. small things.....

Thanks for lookin!
    Looks like you have good strait one to start with :wink:
    If your winning you are cheating; if you are not winning you are not cheating enought !!!

6. Racing Junk