kmj performance

Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Dean5657
SHOW GUEST

Default kmj performance

who is tired of seeing their ads always posted in the wrong catergory. I do not know about the rest of you but when I go into COMPLETE RACECARS I do not appreciate having to sift through all of their ads in a row in order to look at the car ads. These are parts ads, if I want parts I will look in that caterory. [/b]
Old 12-30-2010, 06:28 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default KMJ

Are you a paying Member? I know they spend a lot of money to post on RJ & like everyone else they have a choice as to where they want to post..I personally buy alot of parts from them & have found they are great..Sorry for the inconvience you seem to have while looking for racecars..This isnt meant to be sarcastic or mean,It just seems like your bitching about something really insignifant & in the wrong Forum...Just my Opnion..
Old 12-30-2010, 08:36 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

x2 im not a paying member but even if i was to me alittle extra scrolling because a company is thrying to make money and stay open its called advertising to the masses and i might be looking for a diff car but if i accidently come accross parts the would be better and cheaper then new car better for me and them
Old 12-30-2010, 08:43 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I think some of his stuff is fine where he is advertising but someo of it may benefit being in a different category. It just may be that he doesn't have the choice of multiple categories and the bulk of the product would fit better and get better exposure where it is at.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:08 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I t doesn't really matter to me,I don't mind sifting through it :!: But that's me :twisted:

JMO Mark
Old 01-01-2011, 06:21 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I d0nt mind. I have actually ran upon some good deals from them while looking for something else.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:43 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I'm with the minority I guess, If I wanted to look at ads for a toter home or enclosed trailer, I would Look in that category. If a business owner has trouble placing their ads in the correct section, my concern is that they will have trouble shipping, packing, etc. It's the little details that make or break a business, if they can't take care of the little stuff...
Old 01-01-2011, 11:25 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
I'm with the minority I guess, If I wanted to look at ads for a toter home or enclosed trailer, I would Look in that category. If a business owner has trouble placing their ads in the correct section, my concern is that they will have trouble shipping, packing, etc. It's the little details that make or break a business, if they can't take care of the little stuff...
Not sure if a business can do bulk ads in multiple categories or not. If they can't I understand why he is doing it the way he is. Maybe he will pop in and answer or possibly PJ will see this and clear it up.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Problem solved.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:08 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default KMJ Performance

I have bought & sold a half dozen of the Procomp Ignitions from KMJ & have had no problems whatsoever? I always talk to John when I deal with them & the service has always been excellent. I have spent alot of money there and They have always worked with me on shipping.. I have had no problems..I buy & sell alot of parts,mostly local & Have always felt selling a new part & making alot less money brings the customers..Im just one person & I know everything doesnt work out for the same with everyone,if it did we wouldnt need different companies to deal with..Sorry to hear you dealings with them were bad..I DONT HAVE STOCK IN THE COMPANY JUST GOOD DEALINGS WITH THEM..LOL
One more thing,you pay $189 for the complete setup Vise $500 for MSD It has to be different it cant be the same Quality,Even with American Labor Prices...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -