Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kirkey seat

kirkey seat

im here just to let everyone know that i have the seat. its going to cost me 90$ to ship it. i dont have the money to ship it at this time. i have been trying but no luck. heres an example for you. i worked fri, sat, and sun. i made 8 $. if you think u can ship a damn seat for 8 damn bucks your wrong. so as soon as i get enough money i will ship this seat.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Re: kirkey seat

Quote Originally Posted by heathermanuel
    im here just to let everyone know that i have the seat. its going to cost me 90$ to ship it. i dont have the money to ship it at this time. i have been trying but no luck. heres an example for you. i worked fri, sat, and sun. i made 8 $. if you think u can ship a damn seat for 8 damn bucks your wrong. so as soon as i get enough money i will ship this seat.
    Sorry if you are on hard times but if you did recieve the $200 for the seat you are a scammer. $90 of that should have been used for shipping. Why should he have to wait? He gave you the shipping money already you used it somewhere else.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I have to agree you have HIS money and HIS seat so that does make you a scammer :!: You should have sent the seat as soon as you got the money :!: Your fault not HIS or our's :!:

JMO Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    I'm afraid I will have to agree . youve had the mans money for a little over 30 days , you could have shipped already with some of that money , ..shipping should have been covered before offering for sale , $90.00??? I have shipped 50 lb. blowers across the country for $40.00 ...shop around for a cheaper way....any way is better than none...JMO
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I don't see $90.00 and i will tell you why. I sent ''Spib'' a complete rear brake setup Drums,backing plates,shoe's etc from Virginia to Washington state, and it was about 1/2 of that price. Of course the dealer i work for paid for it. I shipped from here at work :!: { smart thinking huh }

JMO Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I ship tons of stuff from my Ebay account. I shipped a Kirkey racing seat about 2 years ago through UPS and I think it cost me $22.00????
    Ship the man his seat, you got his money! :evil:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar

Re: kirkey seat

Quote Originally Posted by heathermanuel
    whatever you are doing that you work 3 days and make $8.00 . you need to change professions cause doesn't look like you are doing this one very well..not being mean , just doesnt add up that somebody sends you $200 bucks and you don't have the money to ship HIS seat to him..
    why does everybody that does this sound just like littlerod???
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    AGREED, ship the man his damn seat or money back :roll:

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Fact is if you recieved $200 for the seat including shipping, you scammed him. You recieved $110 for the seat that was yours to do with what you want.What gives you the right to not ship the seat with HIS $90 if thats what it cost. The is NO EXCUSE that is BS. If you feel your reasoning is acceptable you are way off base. YOU SIR ARE A CROOKED SCAMMING THIEF plain and simple. Send him HIS seat....

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    STOP THE BS. SEND THE SEAT!!!
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT RITE, DON'T DO IT.