Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114

Thread: SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

  1. #1
    Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17

    SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

    RONS . TERMINATOR add number 2032803 his name is berettagt. Ipayed him for the rons with a telegraphic transfer into his wifes account when he received the money he said he would send the part and a tracking number.
    I havn't received anything from him and its been a month now so i think i've
    been ripped off.He won't answer his phone won't call back doesn't answer emails. Does anybody know anyway i can chase it up any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579
    You sent a wire transfer of money to his wife's account :?: Sorry but that is the oldest con in the book :!: I sent him a message let's see if he respond's :!: JMO Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chelsea Oklahoma
    Posts
    558
    WOW,, and WOW again,,,Ipayed him for the rons with a telegraphic transfer into his wifes account ,, WOW.. i am speechless that there is still people on this planet that fall for this same old scamm,,

  4. #4
    Here is his profile.

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/145127

    Notice that there is no profile picture( Mopar1968):wink: and he has very limited information. He tried to friend request me, I did not approve.

    Sounds like you got scammed, I would go to your local police file a report, and a lot of times (depending on the amount of money or number of complaint volume) The FBI will have jurisdiction over thefts using wire transfers.

  5. #5
    Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17

    scammer rons terminator

    julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.

  6. #6

    Re: scammer rons terminator

    Quote Originally Posted by jake58
    julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.
    FYI, dont have too much faith in your local law enforcement doing much. FWIW Im a cop and was scammed out of $6500 with a stolen CC when I had my shop. I actually worked with the NYPD's detectives brother who had the case, and still the D.A. would not move forward with the case cause it was only $6500....You believe that crap??

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: scammer rons terminator

    Quote Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by jake58
    julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.
    FYI, dont have too much faith in your local law enforcement doing much. FWIW Im a cop and was scammed out of $6500 with a stolen CC when I had my shop. I actually worked with the NYPD's detectives brother who had the case, and still the D.A. would not move forward with the case cause it was only $6500....You believe that crap??
    Is that why you moved to Africa?

  8. #8

    Re: scammer rons terminator

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by jake58
    julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.
    FYI, dont have too much faith in your local law enforcement doing much. FWIW Im a cop and was scammed out of $6500 with a stolen CC when I had my shop. I actually worked with the NYPD's detectives brother who had the case, and still the D.A. would not move forward with the case cause it was only $6500....You believe that crap??
    Is that why you moved to Africa?
    We got a Nigerian president, I just as soon figured we were in Africa already.

  9. #9
    Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17

    SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

    NOTE the scammer has changed the price in the add.

  10. #10
    Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    298
    With 208 friends he must be a great guy,this cant be true,not with 208 friends.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy