WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Old 11-16-2010, 03:18 AM
dkt
SHOW GUEST

Default WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

I don't know what has happened to this site, how it has turned into a place of sexual photo's instead of racing as it should be. I'm tired of seeing the garbage, I'm unhappy that I would not want my teenager to look at this site. It's a real shame Racing Junk has turned into Sex Junk! Thanks to those who have tried to keep it as it should have been. I am deleting my profile but I want to thank my friends, and I pray Gods blessing.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:16 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Just curious..Where are you seeing all this? I view this site almost daily and rarely see anything. Not saying it is or isnt there. JMO... Sorry to see you leave.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Just curious..Where are you seeing all this? I view this site almost daily and rarely see anything. Not saying it is or isnt there. JMO... Sorry to see you leave.
X2
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Pretty sure he is talking about the pictures guys have in there profiles on the racespace section.

Curtis
Old 11-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Usually in people's photo gallery. One person that I seen recently has hardcore pics of his wife in his. Not just nudes but pic of her....."BLOWING" on something.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:58 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by ajk
Usually in people's photo gallery. One person that I seen recently has hardcore pics of his wife in his. Not just nudes but pic of her....."BLOWING" on something.
"BLOWING" Small block?Big block 671 what was it? Just goofing off. I see what hes getting at now, Sorry a member is leaving.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:58 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

if thats the case & one does not want to be exposed, just defriend them & you wont have access to them. (if self control is a problem) . rj seems to purge them when there posted . not a legimate complain about RJ, this site is pretty clean.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
if thats the case & one does not want to be exposed, just defriend them & you wont have access to them. (if self control is a problem) . rj seems to purge them when there posted . not a legimate complain about RJ, this site is pretty clean.
I agree.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:26 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2
Old 11-17-2010, 05:25 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by ajk
How does she look...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -