Thread: ATV`s

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

ATV`s

What is a 2001 Artic Cat ATV 2x4 5 speed 400cc WORTH?

ColoradoJim

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Whatever you can get for it. No way can someone answer that question.
    Is it totaled, fenders missing, trans doesn't work, want crank, does it have a big block in it?
    Wouldn't it be easier to look in the classifieds than have somebody do it for you?
    Man this forum is going down hill or maybe I'm just getting cranky(ier) in my old age.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE curtisreed's Avatar
    I think you are getting cranky. :lol: :lol: I think it is a reasonable question but as rabbit stated a little more info would be needed to assess what it is worth. As for me I would have no idea and would be no help either way, but maybe someone on here could.

Rabbit at least it is not an ad.

Curtis

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    usually what i do, is look at craigs list and trader on line, to see what there going for,,not so much e-bay, you should try to find the value of a 08 F-550, now they are only worth what somebody will give, or whatever you want to price them at,

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    CRANKY !!!!! CRANKY!!!!!!WHOS BEING CRANKY!! :P

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigray
    usually what i do, is look at craigs list and trader on line, to see what there going for,,not so much e-bay, you should try to find the value of a 08 F-550, now they are only worth what somebody will give, or whatever you want to price them at,
    I think I may just be getting cranky, but quit a few newbies asking simple questions. The reply above is not what I think he wants to hear. He wants you to do that for him then tell him what he should sell it for.

I went off on the other guys about some octane booster crap for a snow mobile because he's to lazy to take enough 93 octane gas, but deleted it before I got put in a long time-out by all you guys.
    yep, i'm having a bad day.

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Hi all,
    here's a good way to estimate most vehicles! Real world prices, good and bad.

http://craigslistcrawler.com/